Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath products for pets

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
everhopeful81

Breath products for pets

Post by everhopeful81 »

Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)

Any ideas/previousexperience with this?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Breath products for pets

Post by Jimi Stein »

i doubt this will help
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

This reminds me of something many years ago.

Someone asked if anyone knew about a product. The question was unrelated to bad breath and pets.

A dog owner casually said he used that for his dogs' bad breath. They stunk without it. The dogs were well treated, so I don't think they had teeth problem.

I can't for the life of me remember what the product is. Otherwise I would give it a try if Google shows that it has no adverse effect on humans.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

everhopeful81 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 pm Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)

Any ideas/previousexperience with this?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0
I don't know, but it's worth a try. At this point, ANYTHING is preferable to this horrendously evil plague. I'll check out the link. Thank you for posting it.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic