Your Email Address:

First Name:

Poor salivation + stomach/digestive problem?

Tell us your story with bad breath
Hopelesss
Poor salivation + stomach/digestive problem?

Post by Hopelesss »

Anyone here think that his halitosis is caused by this two causes? I have very poor salivation and I feel fresh for some seconds when I drink water. But I feel also that causes are digestive, I usually have a lot of air and burp during next hours after eating. I feel that there is no solution for me... I am very afraid when I think to live the rest of my life in this condition.
I tried coconut oil pull, warm water and bicarbonate.. I could try a vegan diet but I hate it and already know that it will not work. And if will work, why normal people eat everything and have normal breath? I don't accept this. Bad breath is a real disease.
Why I have poor salivation? Anyone of you with same problems?

buddi
Junior

Re: Poor salivation + stomach/digestive problem?

Post by buddi »

What doctors have u visited till now?
If u have poor salivation, that itself can be a major cause of BB..plz first try to fix ur oral issues before jumping on to stomach etc related ones..
May b u must consider visitng the dentists who deal with salivary glands..may b u have a dry mouth or some salivary gland issue if its true that u r not salivating normally
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

Does it exists a salivar issue? It's not just a characteristic like be tall, brown eyes etc?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Yes, this issue it's call Dry month is also known as xerostomia. I have it some times well some times not. It's very difficult to know when. I feel my mouth very dry some times. If you are bloated and have gas you can buy degistive enzymes to see if it will help. You can also test if you have SIBO, through breath test.

I will ask for this test after this test and mouth bacteria test if this two test comes negative I will never again go to the doctor or talk about bad breath. I will do vegan diet for 1 year with 36 hour fasting every week to see if I can heal myself. I will sacrifice for one year straight, because I have tried everything under the sun. And this issue is making me poor, insecure and people are think that I'm crazy.
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

Last edited by Hopelesss on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

In this period I am going crazy and very depressed. I have never talked with someone about bad breath and I want to die if I think that someone could know that I have chronic bad breath. So I am alone, isolated, poor talking etc. I think h24 about bad breath. I feel it ever, also few minutes after washing teeth or taking chewing gum. It's not an huge bad breath but it's persistent. I can't imagine a whole life in this condition. I think I will pay 700 euro and try this Arthyaga method.
In the last period I feel necessary to know someone who I can trust and talking about bad breath and have courage of let him smell my breath and know exactly how strong is during the day etc. (sorry for my English).
Sometimes I am thoughtless but suddenly I feel depressed and it seems a nightmare.
Where are you from GlutenFree and how old are you? Pm me if you want.

Do you know if saliva smell is strictly correlated to bad breath? If I touch my back tongue and smell there is a bad smell. It means bad breath in any case or you can have normal breath but smelling tongue?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

I think if your tongue smell bad you will have bad breath. I had a strange case it's seems that I can fill the whole room when I speak. Because everybody will make mean comment, but I can smell something. It's different every time. To me it's not everytime so bad.

I understand everything you said about you want to die, I have that feeling also. But I will not do myself no harm, because I don't want to go to hell. I cry and pray to relaxe. Now I am reading my bible everyday to protect my mind and my soul from being desperate.

I will find a solution for this, If I need to cry a million times to survive for this, I will. I came to this world with honour and I will go with honour. Die like a soldier battling till the end.

Don't give up. Did you see my post about the book of paul bragg that speaks about someone with horrible bad breath and body odor, that was heal by changing his diet and 36 hour of water fasting? It took him 1 year to achieve that. Before wanting to die make that sacrifice, I am doing that also, because I try everything except that one.
Inart

Post by Inart »

You should see an oral pathologist to rule out salivary gland issues or you can try this, keep a piece of lemon in your mouth chew a little and see how you salivate. If salivation is good then no need to worry. Lemon is acidic so dont keep it in mouth for too long, it will make things worse if you hv acid reflux.
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:18 pm
Don't give up. Did you see my post about the book of paul bragg that speaks about someone with horrible bad breath and body odor, that was heal by changing his diet and 36 hour of water fasting? It took him 1 year to achieve that. Before wanting to die make that sacrifice, I am doing that also, because I try everything except that one.
In few words, in wich this kind of diet consists?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Hopelesss wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:16 am
Gluten-free wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:18 pm
In few words, in wich this kind of diet consists?

Is eating less proteins only 3 times a week with whole plant based diet, without refine sugar product. With weekly 36 hour water fast.

In this link you can read about the story on page 83 till 86 from the book, not from the pdf.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Hopelesss wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:06 pm Anyone here think that his halitosis is caused by this two causes? I have very poor salivation and I feel fresh for some seconds when I drink water. But I feel also that causes are digestive, I usually have a lot of air and burp during next hours after eating. I feel that there is no solution for me... I am very afraid when I think to live the rest of my life in this condition.
I tried coconut oil pull, warm water and bicarbonate.. I could try a vegan diet but I hate it and already know that it will not work. And if will work, why normal people eat everything and have normal breath? I don't accept this. Bad breath is a real disease.
Why I have poor salivation? Anyone of you with same problems?

Hello, i think poor salivation,irregular or poor digestion are all symtoms that is associated with bad breath. i visited hospital at the initial stage where i experience tightness/swollen as if, something is blocking my throat but, the doctor conducted test and was instructed to carry out digestive test. This test was carried twice but, turn's out to be negative so, i gave-up.

Keeping the system afloat (free from Dehydration ) is one way to remain fresh.
Unfortunately, for some reason unknown to us. Most of these product's fail's to combat the bacteria.

Most of us feel same way, especially when you notice that someone is actually covering his or her noise during conservation with you. Presently, i using a gum that seem to be masking my bad breath during my daily activities.

Also, before i go to bed i'll just place one of such chewing gum in my mouth to prevent dehydration during the night, and this also prevent the usual bloating/foaming as a rusult of concentration of mucus within the throat .

This has been working for me now.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

If I lick my hand with tongue I notice ever the same smell, tipical saliva smell. If I brush teeth and tongue and retry, there are no smells.. but after few minutes I notice that smell. Asking if ordinary people with normal breath has the same smell during the day it they lick hand with tongue.. or no smells.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

There are medications out there that increase saliva flow. One is called Salagen/Pilocarpine and the other is Evoxac/Cevimeline. I've tried them before and they eliminate BB when I use them, but they have effects on my mental clarity. They make me feel drowsy. Therefore, it's not a long term solution for me. But there are lots of people who take them regularly without issue, as they're used to treat decreased salivary gland function from radiation and Sjogren's disease (which is a disorder that causes chronic dry mouth).
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

It's the third day I am taking metronidazole and amoxiciline. I don't know If I still have bb or not because I don't have courage to ask anyone, to let anyone smell. Anyway two things:
1. I EVER felt a bad or strong smell on my finger when I putted it on the back of my tongue. Now it's an incredible sensation because It's first time after many years that I can't smell anything about my saliva or sometimes a very little not disturbing smell, even if it's coated, no smell.
2. I don't know how is a normal human taste in his mouth. I don't know if it's normal to have a taste or you should have any taste, because I still have tastes of what I eat or something else. Maybe it's normal? Or maybe not? Or it's because I have very poor salivation.
It's wrong saying "no saliva smell=no bad breath" right?
And it's wrong saying "mouth taste=bad breath"?
The only proof it's let someone smell, but it's so ****ing difficult for me..
And I am worried to be cured now because I think that when I finish antibiotics, it will come back..
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

YES! your gut is very important and is a major contributor to bad breath! I’ll have a post up soon about all this! I’m new so I still am trying to figure out how to post a new post :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic