Your Email Address:

First Name:

LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019

Post by malory »

LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND SATURDAY 8TH AND SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019 :D

We will meet from 2pm on both days at the front (main entrance/foyer) of Royal Festival Hall in South Bank.
www.southbankcentre.co.uk/venues/royal-festival-hall
This venue has indoor and outdoor areas; it is spacious, has plenty of bars and also street theatre nearby, plus Jubilee Gardens. Everybody is very welcome to come and will feel comfortable in our company. No photographs will be taken without permission, and people's privacy is always respected. Please come along and talk about anything and everything. We will welcome you whatever mood you're in!!
If you can't find us when you arrive, please ring: 07505590972
contact [email protected] for more info

whatdidido
Junior
Re: LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019

Post by whatdidido »

This is so exciting, I wish people were more enthusiastic about meeting up in my part of the world. Please keep us updated on any other meetups, id love to make it to one with enough advance notice.
winter
Sheriff

Re: LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019

Post by winter »

whatdidido wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 am This is so exciting, I wish people were more enthusiastic about meeting up in my part of the world. Please keep us updated on any other meetups, id love to make it to one with enough advance notice.
I wish the same for my part of the world. Need feedback badly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic