Your Email Address:

First Name:

2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE read!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

. . . . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellysmith90
Total Newbie

Post by kellysmith90 »

i have a macbook, and for some reason it doesn't let me log onto it. i'm using my sisters computer now, after i read stankies comment from my laptop, i really came back to let people know im not a "fake"person...trying to sell..or advertise, wait i can't think of anything i said in my comment to make someone feel like i was trying to advertise anything???? i decided i should post back to let everyone know i'm still bad breath free, i experimented with dairy and ate pizza, i could feel the mucus building back up and getting thick

my new diet plan is still working 100 percent for me ;)
kellysmith90
Total Newbie

Post by kellysmith90 »

LOL, i actually cannot stand your comments stankie, yes i was "haliotophobic"even though i had friends who would shake containers of mints as a way to tell me to put gum in my mouth...or how about when my friend came out and said "you're breath smells like ****ing shit" so how about you stop putting my comments down, when i'm here trying to help people like YOU, except the people who i wish to help don't have as shitty and sad of an attitude as you do. how ****ing dare you tell me i didn't actually have bad breath and i was imagining it when i went through bullying which we BOTH know how the ***k it feels. i honestly hope you change yourself asap
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Kelly when I read your first post, it made me wonder whether you might be allergic to something you eat and that by going on your special diet might have simply eliminated those allergens. Your improvements would come quickly if that really were the case. Anyway, good look and well done!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I meant things like food additives. They're in most processed foods, things like preservatives. Some people are allergic to them.
Rorsach
Total Newbie

Post by Rorsach »

We really need to start categorizing the kinds of bad breath into light, medium and hard case types. Hard case types don't respond to the plethora of diets, cleanses, purges, fastings, oils, tinctures, extracts and other empirical "trial and error" treatments. Hard case people need to start working on the theory end of it. Why don't our naturally occurring oral bacteria do their job and scavenge the unnaturally occurring anaerobic bacteria? We answer that one, and we're on the way to a cure.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey kellysmith90

Now that its been more than a week, do you have any update? Is it getting better or completely gone?

I have similar symptoms to yours, except that I can actually smell my bb. Thinking of starting this fruit regime next week...
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Rorsach,

"Why don't our naturally occurring oral bacteria do their job and scavenge the unnaturally occurring anaerobic bacteria? We answer that one, and we're on the way to a cure."

Yes, if we knew that we would most likely have a cure, but the dentists, doctors and even the microbiologists don't know the answer. This is exactly what makes this nightmare problem so intractable.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
sadmum
Advanced

Re: 2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE re

Post by sadmum »

kellysmith90...Thanks for sharing your story...But can you please elaborate on the sort of bb you had, how long did u suffer from it? and at what age did it start?

Are you completely bb free now? and are you still on this diet?

Thanks

IrishSkippy
Total Newbie
Re: 2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE read!!

Post by IrishSkippy »

Kelly, are you still BB free?
Kd1994
Re:

Post by Kd1994 »

Stankie wrote: Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 pm....
1st of all This dude's dots are literally driving people crazy and he didn't even make a real comment.
Rotfl and this username kills me for some reason.
I'm just gonna sit back and see if he decides to comment 8 periods next time. =D>

Ok but for real you said you started eating a few things now. So where will you be going from here? Will you continue the diet? Did you ever notice any particular food in specific making your breath worse before you started your diet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic