Your Email Address:

First Name:

How did people told you that you have bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
How did people told you that you have bb?

Post by rinitico »

Hello fellow sufferers
So. i've been dealing with bb and nose smell for like 8 years now. Right now i'm way better as i was some months ago. I don't know if it is because at this time of the year, i appeared to be better in the past (i get worse at the end of the year), or thanks to the vegan diet im doing right now. I still eat sugars or dairy sometimes, but i mainly eat clean salads with legummes hummus or rice, quinoa, buckwheat.

Anyways, people haven't told me that i smelled bad, but they do react a lot (snizing, touching their noses, stepping back, looking me in a strange way, etc). So i don't know if people is just being hypocrite. or maybe i'm having PATM reactions. The only person that have told me that i had a strange smell is my girlfriend. She has told me that she never felt bad breath, but a 'brocoli' smell that come at certain times, not everyday, i guess its like a sulphurous smell. And that have certain logic as i feel that certain smell comes up from my throat when i take a deep breath, or when i swallow thrpugh my nose.

I think that i get away from the main theme, so please tell me, have people said to you in a direct way that you have bb?

Good vibes for everyone

Kd1994
Re: How did people told you that you have bb?

Post by Kd1994 »

An old lady sitting next to me offered me some candy . I was already chewing gum. I took it and joked I need it don't I? Afraid to actually tell me she just looked at me and said ok. 🤔
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Nobody did. But they take a step back or smile. Rub their nose. Avoid speaking to me. Sneeze. Offer me some gum. I am at a point that I don't give a F... anymore. I fought like a lion. I gave my best. I take it, one day at the time.

At least I am an active person now. I hope it will change in the future. I swim once a week and I ride my bike everyday for at least 14 km. In the weekend I will ride between 33 km. To 60 km. And I eat healthy.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

It's so painful that most donot talk about your bb in your presence.they prefers discussing about it in your absence.
Personally, I noticed these strange reactions from people during conversation.people who are focusing on the foul breath coming from nowhere instead of focusing on our discussion. It was at that point I noticed something is wrong and I had to start seeking for solution.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Cacao
Total Newbie

Post by Cacao »

No one will ever tell you that you have bad breath. And if you do get the courage to ask someone they will lie and tell you that you don't. They might drop hints like offer you gum, buy you a toothbrush or toothpaste. Once for my birthday I got tictacs and gum. I don't know why people find it so hard to talk about bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic