Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
GameofThrones
Total Newbie
Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Post by GameofThrones »

uxman
Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Post by uxman »

GameofThrones wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:08 pm viewtopic.php?t=7304
What kind of bad breath did you have?
Hopelesss

Post by Hopelesss »

Really? I am trying it from 1 days but no changes.. I think I am doing It well even if I am not sure..
GameofThrones
Total Newbie

Post by GameofThrones »

I had horrific breath.
Sewage.
No nasal though. All mouth. If I keep my mouth closed I was ok. Open mouth, horrific! 25 years. Got comments direct and indirect. It was the most awful hit in my confidence.

Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 am

Best and easiest way to achieve the breathing:
Keep mouth closed. Pretend you're"snoring"

Don't snore at full force. Keep tongue off of the roof of your mouth. Try to direct Air to pass down your throat.

After a few days, it will be natural.

Be patient and consistent.
uxman

Post by uxman »

GameofThrones wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 am I had horrific breath.
Sewage.
No nasal though. All mouth. If I keep my mouth closed I was ok. Open mouth, horrific! 25 years. Got comments direct and indirect. It was the most awful hit in my confidence.

Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 am

Best and easiest way to achieve the breathing:
Keep mouth closed. Pretend you're"snoring"

Don't snore at full force. Keep tongue off of the roof of your mouth. Try to direct Air to pass down your throat.

After a few days, it will be natural.

Be patient and consistent.
did you have any stomach issues?
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

Happy4u is the breathing the only thing you're doing? How do you know it's worked?
GameofThrones
Total Newbie

Post by GameofThrones »

Uxman , stoamch issuers I had We’re terrible gas and ibs. I take probiotics for digestion and that helped a lot. Still had bad breath when I got it under control. That was 3 years ago.

Breathing is the only thing I’m doing.
It works because I can feel it , No public reactions, I’ve been confidently to go to social outings and have conversations with body language not reading I have bad breath. I was a master at detecting when my breath was killing people. And the biggest, is I have small children in my life that constantly told me to brush my teeth and that I stink.
They now sit in my lap and talk right into their faces. They kiss me and never scrunch or hold their nose since 1 week after I started the breathing.
onedaysoon123
Total Newbie

Post by onedaysoon123 »

Hi!

I am trying this now for 4 days. Nothing yet.. but I am still hopeful. I have been doing it about 10 minutes total a day.. a few in morning and a few at night and a few randomly throughout the day.

Is this enough? could you explain your routine and how long it took before you felt like it worked? 1 week or less?

Thanks! I am so hopeful :(
GameofThrones
Total Newbie

Post by GameofThrones »

Definitely do it more than 10 minutes a day.

1 first week, I laid down in my back 2 or 3 times a day for 30 min.

Meditate and don't think about anything else with all distractions off. You have to get oxygen to where the smell originates. Aside from these 30 minutes sessions,
I do it throughout the day as much as possible when I thought about it. Then it becomes just how you breathe.

Of course clean your tongue and mouth teeth. I like to use a toothpick when I'm alone to clean between teeth and breathe deeply in this method. .

Good luck all, I hope it helps someone else too!
harvestor

Post by harvestor »

How is it different from nasal rinse which I think is more effective with specialized saline solutions? You can sniff the solution down to your throat
onedaysoon123
Total Newbie

Post by onedaysoon123 »

Thanks I will try to do it for longer... I don't think 1.5 hours is going to be possible for me though :/

I do wonder though when you say it becomes your normal breathing? It feels so uncomfortable to me and is noisy, I can't imagine how it could become natural?
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Congratulations. Really get happy to hear someone says cured!
Do you eat every food too? like Raymond
Now and in treatment progress.
GameofThrones
Total Newbie

Post by GameofThrones »

Yes I eat whatever I want.stay hydrated, do concentrated exaggerated breathing every so often to get major oxygen passing my tongue and throat. Plus of course amazing hygiene in my mouth.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

onedaysoon123 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am Thanks I will try to do it for longer... I don't think 1.5 hours is going to be possible for me though :/

I do wonder though when you say it becomes your normal breathing? It feels so uncomfortable to me and is noisy, I can't imagine how it could become natural?

hello, this way of breathing is like when you learn something new, like learning to drive, at first you have to concentrate and be very aware of everything, but with practice it becomes as natural as walking, the same happens to breathe in this way, At first I had to concentrate, mentally visualize the area to which I had to direct my breathing, I did not even know if that experiment was going to work or not, I was just trying out some theories, and as I said, at the beginning you have to be constantly remembering but with practice it becomes so natural, that today it would be very difficult for me to breathe in another way, I even breathe in this new way when I sleep, it's just a matter of practice, and as I mentioned, look for a person of confidence that you evaluate in a before and after
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

I really apologize if I bother you by my questions! May I ask about your colour of tongue . And your gastrointestinal condition. Both now and before. Have you ever check your body situations at all or maybe it wasn't important to you. But I really like to know if this phlegm elimination has specific change in your body.
Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic