Your Email Address:

First Name:

Smartmouth Mouthwash

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Hoodlumhoe
Total Newbie

Smartmouth Mouthwash

Post by Hoodlumhoe »

Basically I've had bb/halitosis since highschool and tried all possible at home remedies, supplements, mouthwashes, toothpastes and many other methods to cure my bb. Having my bb/halitosis has taken a tremendous toll on my social life, confidence and self-esteem. I've recently purchased the Smartmouth Mouthwash and had some mixed reviews on it and one particular review caught my attention saying that it helped with tonsil stones (which I have also). I just wanted to know if this has worked for others who have tonsils stones or can recommend something better.

P.S I've definitely tried the Therabreath tonsil stone kit and it's a waste of money it did not help my tonsil stones at all.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash

Post by Jimi Stein »

hoodlum hoe smartmouth uses same chemicals as therabreath.......maybe not identical but similar.....so it is just one of the scam companies that have the bad brath cure
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Hoodlumhoe
Total Newbie

Post by Hoodlumhoe »

Oh wow I didn't know that this mouthwash was a scam too. Thanks for letting me know
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Smartmouth = Therahbreath.

Same product! same scam!! they only change their marketing strategies by creating supplementary website(s) to support the main site.

I guess there might be other website similar to the one mentioned above.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

also these companies do not recommend using mouthwash all the time.....cause it colors your teeth permanently and builds up tartar???
How can it do that if it kills the bacteria??
You see they make a toxic mouthwash with sideeffects they do not recommend to use all the time.....
Better look at bleach....it is used by dentist all over the world....from my opinion it is much safer......and no sideeffects.....
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

Jimi Stein wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:04 pm also these companies do not recommend using mouthwash all the time.....cause it colors your teeth permanently and builds up tartar???
You see they make a toxic mouthwash with sideeffects they do not recommend to use all the time.....
Better look at bleach....it is used by dentist all over the world....from my opinion it is much safer......and no sideeffects.....
Jimi - is bleach what you use to mask your BB? If so, do you have any recommendations on how to best use it? (E.g. dilute with lots of water, use it in the morning or night, etc.)?
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

terranpatriot wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm
Jimi Stein wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:04 pm also these companies do not recommend using mouthwash all the time.....cause it colors your teeth permanently and builds up tartar???
Jimi - is bleach what you use to mask your BB? If so, do you have any recommendations on how to best use it? (E.g. dilute with lots of water, use it in the morning or night, etc.)?

They've talked about it alot on here.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6511&p=64600&hilit=Bleach+for+
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

Thanks KD. I'm planning on trying this first thing tomorrow. I may also supplement with oral probiotics (BLIS K12) to ensure my mouth stays populated with good bacteria.
IrishSkippy
Total Newbie

Post by IrishSkippy »

Can someone actually please say what brand of "household" bleach they or using? Or is it possible to get access to dental bleach?

I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
IrishSkippy
Total Newbie

Post by IrishSkippy »

Can someone actually please say what brand of "household" bleach they or using? Or is it possible to get access to dental bleach?

I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
IrishSkippy
Total Newbie

Post by IrishSkippy »

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

In Usa they recommend Chlorox without additives......
THis is the only thing that helps me, that has no sideeffects and that I forget I have bb....
motzacat
Total Newbie

Post by motzacat »

Smartmouth dried out my mouth and made my bb worse! The bleach had the same effect. The weird thing with the bleach was that I could no longer smell my bad breath, but the reactions I got made me feeling so horrible, I never had people react from 5 feet away previous to the bleach but now they were. It all depends on what bacteria is causing it. For me, oil pulling and zinc lozenges, BliSS probiotics and a healthy diet helps. I have not found a cure but there is many days when I have spoken to people with no reactions even close up. Chlorahexadine worked for a while but now is no longer working at all. This is the most insidious disease. Hope the bleach works for you, for me it made the condition worse.Oh yes and drinking alchohol gives me the worst bb the next day. Maybe it's due to my liver, who knows?
IrishSkippy
Total Newbie

Post by IrishSkippy »

What about using something like the below? Or is household bleach mixed better -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARK3-Dental ... ctupt=true

Whats the thoughts?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic