Your Email Address:

First Name:

New to the group and to BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Whyme1
Total Newbie

New to the group and to BB

Post by Whyme1 »

Hey all,
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex saying things every now and then about my breath but it didnt really bother me since it was usually in the morning before I had brushed my teeth. Then my kids would sometimes make comments but again I figured it was something I ate. I used to be the type that could wake up in the morning and not have to brush. I'm puzzled as to why this happened. The only thing I can think of is that last year I had weight loss surgery. That's when I started noticing but figured I was in ketosis due to the rapid weight loss. I also have a white coating on my tongue which I never had before. My kids make comments in the dental section like. "Look mom, you should try this for your breath." I mentioned it to my dentist and he said it was probably PND? My teeth and gums and perfectly healthy.

Symptoms:
Fecal breath
Bad taste in mouth/sour
Constantly spitting up mucos
When I hawk up the phlegm behind my throat it taste HORRIBLE
Coated tongue

My breath isnt room filling yet. I can usually talk to people but have to be careful not to get too close to their face.

I've only started addressing this in the last 3 months. What I've tried is:
1. Tung brush
2. Scrubbing tongue with HP
3. Probiotics (dental and regular kind)
4. Chlorophyll tabs
5. Baking soda on tongue
6. Sinus rinse with salt water
7. Diflucan
8. Acupuncture with Chinese herbs

There have been a few times I've asked my older son who is brutally honest it my breath is bad. The first time he said yes! I blew into his face through my nose and mouth. I've asked him again recently and hes told me he doesn't smell anything? So maybe it's only bad sometimes? Morning breath is the worst! I can even smell it!

Have ENT appt coming up. Have never had allergy issues or tonsil issues

Guys, I am so depressed thinking that this horrible condition will worsen and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I have had many opportunities to date but refuse because I'm afraid they will notice my breath. Any ideas from the veterans of what I should look In to next?
Thanks

Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: New to the group and to BB

Post by Smilingagain »

Welcome to bbh forum,you are in the right place unfortunately,most people don't know we are one family.
You've become part of this community the moment you signed-up.

Well, you need to be strong and courageous when it comes to coping & seeking solutions to bb
The good thing is that you have a family. Children can be a source of comfort when outsider's,friends turn
down on you.

Personally, I suggest you should stop asking your children about the state of your breath.
You can get more answers just by concentration and observation of their reactions.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Whyme1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 pm Hey all,
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex saying things every now and then about my breath but it didnt really bother me since it was usually in the morning before I had brushed my teeth. Then my kids would sometimes make comments but again I figured it was something I ate. I used to be the type that could wake up in the morning and not have to brush. I'm puzzled as to why this happened. The only thing I can think of is that last year I had weight loss surgery. That's when I started noticing but figured I was in ketosis due to the rapid weight loss. I also have a white coating on my tongue which I never had before. My kids make comments in the dental section like. "Look mom, you should try this for your breath." I mentioned it to my dentist and he said it was probably PND? My teeth and gums and perfectly healthy.

Symptoms:
Fecal breath
Bad taste in mouth/sour
Coated tongue

My breath isnt room filling yet. I can usually talk to people but have to be careful not to get too close to their face.

1. Tung brush
4. Chlorophyll tabs
5. Baking soda on tongue
7. Diflucan

There have been a few times I've asked my older son who is brutally honest it my breath is bad. The first time he said yes! I blew into his face through my nose and mouth. I've asked him again recently and hes told me he doesn't smell anything? So maybe it's only bad sometimes? Morning breath is the worst! I can even smell it!

Guys, I am so depressed thinking that this horrible condition will worsen and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I have had many opportunities to date but refuse because I'm afraid they will notice my breath. Any ideas from the veterans of what I should look In to next?
Thanks
Hi, you didn't tell us what worked and what didn't. Did the oral probiotics and baking soda not help?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Whyme1
Total Newbie

Post by Whyme1 »

Sorry, no. I havent seen any improvement with what I have tried so far
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Ok so it looks like you've ruled out a smelly tongue, which is the most common type of bad breath. Your surgery: did they pump you full of antibiotics? If so which ones?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Whyme1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 pm Hey all,

Symptoms:
Fecal breath
Bad taste in mouth/sour
Coated tongue

1. Tung brush
4. Chlorophyll tabs
5. Baking soda on tongue
7. Diflucan

Thanks
Hello, I've seen that you are looking to try other possible treatments to solve your bb, and I saw that you have not tried the breathing method that I recommend, you do not lose anything with trying the breathing method that I discovered to solve the bb, it gave me an excellent result, was the only thing that solved a chronic bb that suffered for decades. Other members of this forum have also recognized that it has worked for them, so much so that some of them have not come back here because they have already finished their search.
You can test my breathing system and take advantage of your son's sincerity so that he can evaluate your result with this method.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic