Your Email Address:

First Name:

Had something weird happen to me at the dentist?

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Rhino123
Had something weird happen to me at the dentist?

Post by Rhino123 »

So basically i was getting dental bonding done on one of my tooth (unrelated to my bb). I had to take an xray so the dentist gave me this small plastic xray camera thing which i had to bite down on. I was biting down hard on it for probably a few mintues. After it was done she told me i can release it from my mouth now and as she took it out with her hand a very strong foul smell (like rotten cabbage/eggs) came out of my mouth for like 2 seconds along with the gums of my lower left 2 teeth hurting...did i discover the source or one of the sources of my BB?

I didn't say anything but this was really interesting.
Those 2 teeth and the gums around them look completely healthy and when i floss around them the floss doesn't smell. Although one of them hurts whenever i try to floss it but it never smells bad.

I tried replicating biting down and then releasing on something at home but nothing happened.

Your thoughts?

winter
Sheriff

Re: Had something weird happen to me at the dentist?

Post by winter »

Did the dentist react?

Did she clean that area thoroughly for you?

Do you have nasal bb?
Rhino123

Post by Rhino123 »

winter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm Did the dentist react?

Do you have nasal bb?
She definitely did react as she made a comment that i should drink coffee before i left or eat something plus throughout the appointment she kept telling me to breathe through my nose rather than mouth. Plus her facial reactions, etc.

No it was not cleaned, but i am definitely going to schedule a cleaning to see if it improves.

I'm not to sure what nasal bb is when you guys mention it, but i can smell something stale in my nose all the time.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Rhino123 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 pm
winter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm Did the dentist react?

Do you have nasal bb?
She definitely did react as she made a comment that i should drink coffee before i left or eat something plus throughout the appointment she kept telling me to breathe through my nose rather than mouth. Plus her facial reactions, etc.

No it was not cleaned, but i am definitely going to schedule a cleaning to see if it improves.

I'm not to sure what nasal bb is when you guys mention it, but i can smell something stale in my nose all the time.
Were you already breathing through your nose?

Nasal BB is bad breath from the nose. We stink just by breathing even when our mouth is closed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic