Your Email Address:

First Name:

What's the most mentioned CURE that you have read?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Rhino123
What's the most mentioned CURE that you have read?

Post by Rhino123 »

I'm sure all of us have read for hours and hours across this website and seen loads of cure stories.

It would be interesting for us to list the cures that come up the most so it gives us an idea of whats mostly worked for others and what hasn't. Especially seeing as some members have been here for 5 or even 10 plus years, they must've noticed something.

I think for me the tonsillectomy surgery is the one that i see alot from cure stories.

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: What's the most mentioned CURE that you have read?

Post by StillHoping »

With tonsillectomy; most if not all would come back to say the improvements had worn off, usually after antibiotics are done.

Over the years, I would have to say the most common I've seen here usually has to do with some type of diet/eating plan.

Outside of this forumn, I have seen alot regarding fasting.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

The ONLY thing that keep's working for me is the FRESHMlNT gum (pls, check my previous post) after suffering for bb for a period of 10 year's plus.

I know what it means to lonely
What it means to isolated
What it means when nobody (not even yr closest friend's) seems to understand what you are going through.

Personally, I did not believe a chewing gum can give such a hope considering the fact that this disease has defile all possible medication(s)

I will suggest to all member's of this forum to conduct more research about the term xylitol and benefit of xylitol product's

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Water fast or Green Juice fast to detox. No sugar, no dairy product.

Sugar cravings is killing me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic