Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath Cured after Over 10 years of suffering

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Forever
Total Newbie
Bad Breath Cured after Over 10 years of suffering

Post by Forever »

Hi everyone on here, I will like to post about my cure for bad breath that I have been dealing with for a very long time. Though I do not know exactly what caused the bad breath initially i always suspected food allergies or digestive problems because I really do have a clean oral hygiene and three dentists ruled out oral cause as the cause of the odor.

The odor emanated from my mouth when talking, from my nose when breathing out and occasional from somewhere in my body that I cannot pinpoint. It always felt like all of the sudden my colon was closer to my mouth where i had constant fecal smell and my breath smelled exactly as my bowel movement. Changing diets and starvation never helped throughout all the years. Diagnostic treatment such as colonoscopy, endoscopy, Xrays couldn't find any physical or structural problems. Probiotics worked a little but its effect was very insignificant.

I occasionally had relieve from going on liquid diets but that was difficult to stay on and it was very unsafe for longterm . Recently i switched to organic products especially milk and sugar and spices if I could afford and I realized a decrease in pressure in my digestive system which i havent felt in many years thought the odor was still there.

I went on a diet plan where i eat smoothies for breakfast and lunch and ate regular food for dinner to decrease the problem on my digestive system . This has together with drinking aloe vera gel/organic ginger/ lemon juice/ organic sugar has resolved my bad breath issue. My digestive system feel much better and though I still feel air coming from me, it doesnt have the fecal odor. I am able to socialize now and I dont have the random fecal odor smell around me.

Every morning I take about a 2 inch cut of fresh aloe vera plant, I use the inner gel, wash it carefully then blend it in addition with organic ginger and organic sugar and squeeze a quarter slice of lemon juice into it. I drink it in three parts throughout the day. Whenever I am experiencing leaky gut symptoms which seem to be the root cause of my bad breath I drink a little bit and it completely eradicates the smell.

[]Do Nots
Whenever I chew gum or stuff that has artificial sweeteners and mints the bad breath and leaky gut comes right back, which has led me to believe there is a metabolic issue associated with this problem. I am also very careful with certain fruits as they contain certain sugars that might trigger the smell so i am currently doing trial and error with fruits.

My daily diet involves fresh coconut milk that I make by breaking a fresh green coconut and blending the juice together with the meat and straining it and drinking only the milk that I get. In the afternoon I drink mango/lemon juice/ organic milk /organic sugar smoothie. For diner I eat regular food , it could be anything but please watch out for the sweets as they may contain triggers such as fructose, glucose, sucrose etc. I cant pinpoint the exact sweetner so i stick to organic cane surgar from Florida Crystal.

Also be careful with minty and peppermint stuff as they seem to open up my digestive system and cause the odor to emanate freely. My digestive symptoms are completely gone and going three days without a bowel movement has no effect on my breath. It feels fresh like before the bad breath issue started.

Thiscantbelife
Re: Bad Breath Cured after Over 10 years of suffering

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Congrats!!! How long has it been since you’ve been B.B. free?
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Nice hope it works out for you - but its hard to stay on diet for such a long time.... How long into this diet did it take to cure your bb?
And from what ive read when you eat smth wrong the bb returns imediate?
Did you have a thick coating on your tongue back then?
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Hey, thanks for posting about your success and congratulations! What sort of symptoms did you experience from you digestive issues? Pain, bloating, constipation, etc? I am also starting to believe my bad breath is the result of digestive issues as i have ruled out almost every other possibility however I don't suffer from any symptoms associated with a digestive disorder. Also when you did the lick wrist test, what was the smell? Mine is always a vinigary/sour smell. Thanks again!
Forever
Total Newbie

Post by Forever »

Unfortunately my method listed above didn't work for long. What i have realized that CHRONIC bad breath happens due to malfunctioning of certain part of our body systems. Despite all the stress and frustration we are going through i still think there is hope for us all. My bad breath has a digestive origin and i have come to a conclusion that that it has everything to do with how food and fecal matter move through my digestive system. I also do have some level of IBS that i deal with with leaky gas eg. fecal gas emanating through my nose, mouth etc without me actually farting.

My new method that i have had some success with is trying to have a BOWEL MOVEMENT everyday and going on a LOW CARB diet. On the issue of bowel movement laxatives and other pharmaceutical drugs are dangerous and cant be used long term. I eat ripe PAPAYA once a day about a quarter size. A one foot size of papaya cost about $5 and I get at least 4 servings from that. In addition I am on a modified low carb diet and i eat 4 times a day and do not go hungry. One secret ingredient that cuts down oral and gastro bad breath for me more than any other mouthwash is Turmeric roots not the powder. I chew one root after brushing in the morning and before dinner. I also take a probiotic twice a day . This has cut down my leaky gut and bad breath significantly. I've been doing this for a least three weeks that's is why i hadnt posted in a while. THE JOY OF A CURE FAR EXCEEDS THE PAIN WE GOING THROUGH NOW . I will see how far i can go with this new method.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

siempre,
solo pruebe la respiración Ujjayi Breath , y vea si leda resultado, en menos de una semana debería ver lo que sucede con su BB

FOREVER
just try the Ujjayi Breath breath, and see if it works, in less than a week you should see what happens with your BB
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Aloe Vera is poisonous when ingested, you piece of lying sack of shit.
Oral ingestion of aloe vera, however, may cause abdominal cramps and diarrhea which in turn can decrease the absorption of drugs.
Do not eat it, people.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Cres wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:51 pm Aloe Vera is poisonous when ingested, you piece of lying sack of shit.
Oral ingestion of aloe vera, however, may cause abdominal cramps and diarrhea which in turn can decrease the absorption of drugs.
Do not eat it, people.
When it comes to advising products to be ingested, we must be very careful, be more responsible with what we post.
Forever
Total Newbie

Post by Forever »

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to provide an update. Even though the above treatment stopped working I am currently free of bad breath as I write.
I currently use mccormick's cilantro as toothpaste. I grind it into powder and use it as toothpaste. It Works for me. In addition I use the goya product called Culantro. Two tablespoons every meal. That product cures internal bad breath especially those with bad breath from the digestive system. I stay away from carbs that make me constipated especially wheat and rice. Please try it. It works.
uxman

Post by uxman »

Forever wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:47 am I haven't posted in a while but wanted to provide an update. Even though the above treatment stopped working I am currently free of bad breath as I write.
I currently use mccormick's cilantro as toothpaste. I grind it into powder and use it as toothpaste. It Works for me. In addition I use the goya product called Culantro. Two tablespoons every meal. That product cures internal bad breath especially those with bad breath from the digestive system. I stay away from carbs that make me constipated especially wheat and rice. Please try it. It works.
Your symptoms are similar to mine. It comes out as a gas from my nose and sometimes it is similar to my stool smell. I dont have a smelly mouth, just the nasal breath. From your goya product called culantro which you used, I found out it is a spice which has garlic and other thing in it. Spice make my breath worse. Please what other things did you use?
Forever
Total Newbie

Post by Forever »

I know it's got those spices in it but for some reason it stops the bad gasses from coming out of the mouth and nose unless really constipated. It's worked for me after 10yrs. Please give it a try for just a week.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

I always thought about metabolic issues but I don't know how to test it and what is it called.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic