Your Email Address:

First Name:

OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
uxman
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER

Post by uxman »

Peach555 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:59 am I have been suspecting this is my issue as well. Does anything make your odor increase? For example, I emit an odor when I have an alcoholic drink, drink apple cider vinegar or eat something like beans or ice cream. It’s been described as smelling like sewage or rotten eggs (I cannot smell it). I’m pretty sure I have bad breath all the time, but when I have the items I mentioned above (in addition to other things), my odor is room filling (and I’ll get asked if I farted).

Did the doctor give you any advice on how to heal the pyloric sphincter??
Eggs, beans, cabbage and basically any high sulphur smelly food worsens my bad breath. I'm still visiting the doctor to know how to remedy the situation. Mine is also a room filling foul smell. ACV also seem to worsen my bad breath.

Peach555
Total Newbie

Post by Peach555 »

ACV makes me laugh, because when I went to a doctor for help, he told me to drink ACV. Do you have any other complaints? I get bloated and constipated a lot.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

uxman wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:53 am Eggs, beans, cabbage and basically any high sulphur smelly food worsens my bad breath. I'm still visiting the doctor to know how to remedy the situation. Mine is also a room filling foul smell. ACV also seem to worsen my bad breath.
uxman, is the foul smell the typical bad breath smell?
Can you help me ask your doctor how easy is it to detect or miss this problem? I'm thinking if I should do an endoscopy again.
uxman

Post by uxman »

winter wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:41 pm
uxman wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:53 am Eggs, beans, cabbage and basically any high sulphur smelly food worsens my bad breath. I'm still visiting the doctor to know how to remedy the situation. Mine is also a room filling foul smell. ACV also seem to worsen my bad breath.
Can you help me ask your doctor how easy is it to detect or miss this problem? I'm thinking if I should do an endoscopy again.
The foul smell is not the typical bad breath smell. It's like the foul stool smell. The doctor said in my case they might be missing something. So he gave me salazopyrin to use for a month.
uxman

Post by uxman »

Peach555 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:28 pm ACV makes me laugh, because when I went to a doctor for help, he told me to drink ACV. Do you have any other complaints? I get bloated and constipated a lot.
I have over regular bowel movement. Some mornings I go up to four time. I just have stomach cramps occasionally.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Uxman you are right that ACV makes your breath worse. Also lime or citrus water.

The only remedy for Bad breath is detox, nothing else will help.
But there are two type of method that we can use Green Juice fast or water fast. Nothing with sugar. Sugar detox is necessary.

I tried Green Juice fast with apple in it, for the taste, but I can't stand that taste. I drank it and it give me headache instantly after drinking it.

Only way to go is water fast regularly with Keto diet/ Candida diet include with green veggies. I tried everything, but I didn't tried this combination.

It takes a discipline of a long period of regular fasting to detox follow with Keto diet/ Candida diet for our body to heal itself.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

uxman wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:27 pm
The foul smell is not the typical bad breath smell. It's like the foul stool smell. The doctor said in my case they might be missing something. So he gave me salazopyrin to use for a month.
How come they didn't notice the faulty sphincter during the first endoscopy? It is common not to see it? You did upper GI endoscopy without colonoscopy?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

How come they didn't notice the faulty sphincter during the first endoscopy? It is common not to see it? You did upper GI endoscopy without colonoscopy?
compor
Advanced

Post by compor »

uxman wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:47 pm The cause of my bad breath has been determined to be an open pyloric sphincter, which is supposed to close after sending food down to the small intestine. But it remains permanently open. As a result of that, all the chemical reactions that take place in the small intestine smells out. How do I get to close it back?
I have the same condition. If you happen to find a solution please let me know. My doctor dodged my questions and prescribed PPIs. He then told me to come back if problem persists... I have bad breath for at least 15 years, used PPIs many many times and he knows this. What a joke. This was 2 years ago. I am supposed to have another endoscopy this year, searching for a more qualified gastroenterologist.

Another doctor suggested I should have Nissen fundoplication which is a laparoscopic operation supposed to treat GERD. However, if something goes wrong during surgery (which is unlikely but could happen) they open you up. That's how the doctor explained it to me. Seems like a last resort.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

compor wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:01 pm
uxman wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:47 pm The cause of my bad breath has been determined to be an open pyloric sphincter, which is supposed to close after sending food down to the small intestine. But it remains permanently open. As a result of that, all the chemical reactions that take place in the small intestine smells out. How do I get to close it back?
I have the same condition. If you happen to find a solution please let me know. My doctor dodged my questions and prescribed PPIs. He then told me to come back if problem persists... I have bad breath for at least 15 years, used PPIs many many times and he knows this. What a joke. This was 2 years ago. I am supposed to have another endoscopy this year, searching for a more qualified gastroenterologist.

Another doctor suggested I should have Nissen fundoplication which is a laparoscopic operation supposed to treat GERD. However, if something goes wrong during surgery (which is unlikely but could happen) they open you up. That's how the doctor explained it to me. Seems like a last resort.
Was the problem always seen in your endoscopy?

You didn't go back to the doctor or find another doctor after you finished the PPI?
uxman

Post by uxman »

winter wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:22 am

Was the problem always seen in your endoscopy?

You didn't go back to the doctor or find another doctor after you finished the PPI?
I have only done two endoscopies. I am hoping to see another doctor to get a fourth opinion. I have seen three gastroenterologist already
uxman

Post by uxman »

I will sure do. You can try melatonin. I read it heals gerd
uxman

Post by uxman »

winter wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Different doctors, different opinions. They said I don't need a colonoscopy since I am not bleeding an ally and all my other tests are quite okay
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
uxman

Post by uxman »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:39 pm you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
I'm working on th diet. I weigh 70kg with a little pot belly. I'm not fat and neither muscular. I'm quite sure it is from my stomach because my bad breath came as a result of a 4 days costipation I had sometime ago. I think that costipation probably destroyed something
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic