Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by winter »

aydinmur wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:24 pm Dear Notme
Thank you for the question.
Halitosis caused by Leakage from gastroesophageal valve is extremly rare. Even heavy reflux or gastritis patients have very less halitosis , this is what I saw. H2 proton pump inhibitors are actualy minimally effect halitosis.

Despite some literature findings, I dont think psychologic stress (and high body weight) cause halitosis.
-Murat
Murat, some of us are thinking the cause is from our stomach. We have also been cleared of a faulty valve. Does this mean we are most likely looking at the wrong cause?

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

winter wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:12 pmMurat, some of us are thinking the cause is from our stomach. We have also been cleared of a faulty valve. Does this mean we are most likely looking at the wrong cause?
I dont know your particular case but Type 3 halitosis is very rare.
-Murat
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Murat Aydin,

I asked you a question, could you please reply? The question was regarding the age of 11. It seems many of us got our bad breath around this age. What is significant about this age? Has the microbiome not fully formed yet or what?

Thanks
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

gotshot26 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:42 amMurat Aydin,I asked you a question, could you please reply? The question was regarding the age of 11. It seems many of us got our bad breath around this age. What is significant about this age? Has the microbiome not fully formed yet or what?Thanks
There is not significance about this age.
Halitosis with teenage people is usually temporary
- Murat
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Hi Murat
What on Earth could cause a bad breath (nasal and from mouth) that clearly only some people detect? Other than TMAU.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Cres wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:36 pm Hi Murat
What on Earth could cause a bad breath (nasal and from mouth) that clearly only some people detect? Other than TMAU.
Thank you for the question. Im not sure truely understand the question. Do you ask:
Q: "which kind of halitosis can be detected by other people but not by the patient?"
A: All of these halitosis forms are classified into Type 5 (subjective) halitosis PYSCHOGENIC forms.
- olfactor hallucinations
- Halitophobia (this is mean is not lack of halitosis)
- Olfactory obsession
- Delusional halitosis including olfactory reference syndrom

Q: if you ask
"which kind of halitosis can be detected by only the patient but not other people"
A: Type 5 (subjective) halitosis NEUROGENIC forms:
- Chemosensor dysfunctions
- retronasal olfactions
- dorsolingual olfactions
- blood borne olfactor receptor responses
- olfactor hallucinations

All other halitosis types can be detected by patient + other people.

Find extensive information about description of type 5 halitosis forms in this paper:
http://www.drmurataydin.com/halitofobi.pdf

p.s.: tmau can easy be detected by either other people or the patient
-Murat
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Hi,

No, I'm asking about a halitosis that only some people (other than me) can clearly detect, but others clearly can not. Those that can not, include my most recent ex-gf, my boss, some co-workers, tons of others. Those that can smell it, include my family members, some co-workers, and again, a lot of other people. When I meet a stranger it's pure roulette if they can smell it or not. I don't get verbal attacks from people who can smell it, anymore (I used to get those in school), but some indirect suggestions I do get, so this is not halitophobia or delusion.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Dear Cres
Sorry my misunderstanding your question
Some of people detect your halitosis but somes do not. is it correct?
This often occurs. Some people can be more sensitive to halitosis gases, while others not.

It is necessary to measure your oral-nasal-alveolar air to know whether Indirect suggestions, social reactions can be related with Type 5 halitosis or not.
- Murat
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

Hi Dr,

Most of the time I have a fairly coated white tongue even after brushing my tongue and I do use Nexium as my throat starts to hurt if I don't.

Sometimes though (almost randomly) my tongue will be almost completely pink (no coating) for a few days then revert back to having the coating, could you think of any reason why this would happen?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Many people ask similar questions about tongue brushing. I have written a short text on this matter:
======================
Q-How often should I brush my tongue?
A-Brush when you see white coating on your tongue surface. Brush whenever you need. Its frequency depends on your need.

Q- How brush should be used?
A- Dental brush usually sufficient. There is not compulsory reasons to use special tongue brush

Q- Before / after toot brushing?
A- Tongue should be brushed after brushing teeth

Q- Should I use tooth paste while tongue brushing?
A- Use any tooth paste or Halitosil tongue gel.

Q- What about gag reflex?
A- Move your brush hard, rough, sudden during expiring your breath. Dont be polite or gentle.

Q- Tongue coating re-appears within very short period. So what?
A- Tongue coating looks like nasal mucus, earwax, or cerumen. If nasal mucus appears 5 times per day, you should clean the nose 5 times per day. If tongue coating appears 10 times per day , clean it 10 times.

Q- Should I use tongue scraper?
A- No

Q- Is there any reason to stop tongue brushing?
A- any bleeding on your tongue, or pain is enough reason to stop tongue brushing

Q- Any refrain about foods after tongue brushing?
A- No

-Murat
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

impactdial wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:59 pmMost of the time I have a fairly coated white tongue even after brushing my tongue and I do use Nexium as my throat starts to hurt if I don't.
What is connection between Nexium and throat ?
-Murat
JOHN DOE
Total Newbie

Post by JOHN DOE »

Hi Dr,
I have been living with bad breath since 2003. i had been going to different ENT doctors but i have not manage to get a cure. i have gone for endoscopy and gastroscopy and there were no signs of GERD. I have beeen prescribed different kinds of antibiotics erythromycin, amoxicillin and lots of Gerd medications cos one of the doctors thought the smell could be from GERD. I always have the urge to clear my throat every time and i feel like i have some kind of lump at the back of my throat. My partner always says that the smell is distinct and heavy and does not smell anything like morning breath. it gets so bad when i eat any food that contains ginger, garlic, orange, lime and when i chew gum. The smell usually escape through my nose even when my mouth remains closed. One thing i know for sure is that the smell comes from my throat.
JOHN DOE
Total Newbie

Post by JOHN DOE »

Hi Dr,
I have been living with bad breath since 2003. i had been going to different ENT doctors but i have not manage to get a cure. i have gone for endoscopy and gastroscopy and there were no signs of GERD. I have beeen prescribed different kinds of antibiotics erythromycin, amoxicillin and lots of Gerd medications cos one of the doctors thought the smell could be from GERD. I always have the urge to clear my throat every time and i feel like i have some kind of lump at the back of my throat. My partner always says that the smell is distinct and heavy and does not smell anything like morning breath. it gets so bad when i eat any food that contains ginger, garlic, orange, lime and when i chew gum. The smell usually escape through my nose even when my mouth remains closed. One thing i know for sure is that the smell comes from my throat. please what could be the cause
Jaim618

Post by Jaim618 »

What do you suggest for people with type 4, most likely hereditary? I’ve tried the bleach rinse and drinking baking soda water. I’ve also exhausted the list most people have done, Gastro, ENT, dentist etc...
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

There are dozens reason for Type 4 (breath) malodor. It is difficult to say one solution for all reasons of type 4. Need to detect its origin.
Usually a check up gives some clue about what problem is (if any)
-Murat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic