Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TheSeeker
Total Newbie

I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!

Post by TheSeeker »

Hello everyone!

You can check out my previous post 2 years ago about my situation. Basically, ive tried a lot of things to cure my BB and nothing works. Ive given up on my case, and juat try to live with it.

But 2 months ago, my partner and i decided to try some dietary products. I didnt expect anything about it. It's just some powedered shakes and a shot of whatever liquid. But to my surprise, just moments after i drank the shot of that liquid. I can no longer taste the bad taste/smell in my mouth. But i didnt jump into any conclusion at that point because that liquid taste sour.

We bought a bottle of that liquid, its actually an aloe vera concentrate. The next day, i drink a shot of that again. And guys... I couldnt believe it but the bad taste in my mouth was gone. Or maybe 80-95% of it. I can no longer taste the food stuck on my throat. Im facing my Girlfriend while talking and shes no longer scratching her nose. Everybody that i talked to, no longer scratch their nose.

My tounge still have yellowish stain, im still flushing tonsil stones everyday. But my mouth no longer have a bad taste!

I dont want to name a brand. But guys, please try some aloe vera concentrate. I only drink a teaspoon once or twice per day during my first week. Then once or twice a week

I know theres still maybe 5% smell, but heyyyy other people will no longer scratch their nose when talking to you!

Ive also read a recent post that somebody drank aloe vera juice 3x in a day and it cured him. Maybe this is really that natural cure were looking for!

Its already 2am here, but i just decided to share this with you. Im cured for 3 months now and im happy and thanking God for this wonderful experience! Hopefully you will get good results too!

I love you guys and may God bless you

1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Re: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!

Post by 1freshmouth »

Can you tell me where you purchased the drink?
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Which post of 2 yrs ago is yours? Also, you got cured after only taking it 2 times? Or how long did you use it to see the real effect? How long dis you take it for before stopping? Confrats to you!!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

I’m highly suspicious. All of a sudden aloe vera is a wonder-drug. Maybe someone is trying to promote that brand. I’m not sure.
justcured

Post by justcured »

Check out my post too "100% Cured"". Also this person used concentrate, whereas mine was inner leaf aloe vera gel. How can we be promoting the same company lol. Guys stop being so suspicious. I did not have to come back to this website. Every time I used to go on this website, I was looking for a cure and was always depressed so I don't have great memories here. I am just here to help out.
C0nstantin3771
Total Newbie

Post by C0nstantin3771 »

justcured wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:23 pm Check out my post too "100% Cured"". Also this person used concentrate, whereas mine was inner leaf aloe vera gel. How can we be promoting the same company lol. Guys stop being so suspicious. I did not have to come back to this website. Every time I used to go on this website, I was looking for a cure and was always depressed so I don't have great memories here. I am just here to help out.
I agree with optimismishere here. Not saying you're lying but it is a bit suspcious with all the aloe vera posts suddenly popping up. And with all due respect you've been 100% cured with "lamb and chinese medicine" before so forgive us if we're not in a hurry to believe you lol.
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

The 2 posters seem to be from 2 different countries, talking about 2 different types of aloe vera. So I don't understand what's suspicious about that. The first guy even told us to use any brand at all as long as it's 99% when I first asked him what brand he used.

If 2 different people come on here and say apples cured them, are you guys going to accuse them of trying to promote apples for profit too?

I really think we should not be negative and discourage people from sharing their cures. Whether you try the products or not is up to you!
hope4cure
Total Newbie

Post by hope4cure »

I ever tried kind of aloe vera concentrate, I mixed it with water. But it triggered my grastitis because it tasted sour. I ended up in hospital. :( My stomach can't handle acid juice/liquid.

For me it's safer to eat raw aloe vera leaf although tastes bitter. However both didn't help much. My bb still persists. Perhaps I have to eat raw aloe vera leaf regularly every week.
justcured

Post by justcured »

C0nstantin3771 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 am
justcured wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:23 pm Check out my post too "100% Cured"". Also this person used concentrate, whereas mine was inner leaf aloe vera gel. How can we be promoting the same company lol. Guys stop being so suspicious. I did not have to come back to this website. Every time I used to go on this website, I was looking for a cure and was always depressed so I don't have great memories here. I am just here to help out.
I agree with optimismishere here. Not saying you're lying but it is a bit suspcious with all the aloe vera posts suddenly popping up. And with all due respect you've been 100% cured with "lamb and chinese medicine" before so forgive us if we're not in a hurry to believe you lol.
Lamb was 99%. At that time I didn't go to a dentist with halimeter nor did I kiss someone to confirm. This time it's 100% confirmed. The best test is to make out with someone. And I have been doing this for the past month.
Tee

Post by Tee »

Bullshit.. Aloe vera doesn't work...total waste of money. These guys don't confirm they're truly cured before misleading others.
I tried it and it only Cleared my chronic PND on the first day...BB still same, Afterwards, stopped working.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic