Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Re: 100% CURED

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Btw I bought the actual leaf, cut it opened and scraped off the juice. I mixed that with water. I thought it would be better and it worked but for 3 days :(

justcured

Post by justcured »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:55 pm Btw I bought the actual leaf, cut it opened and scraped off the juice. I mixed that with water. I thought it would be better and it worked but for 3 days :(
That's not what I suggested. Also how do you make sure it is 300ml per drink. Guys, why don't you read what I post. This isn't rocket science.
Celine

Post by Celine »

Stop advertising this crap company!
justcured

Post by justcured »

Celine wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm Stop advertising this crap company!
It's not the company that I wanted to show, but rather what exactly the ingredients were. People are not reading what I wrote and are using their own aloe vera leafs and what not. Not sure why my post was deleted.
TheSeeker
Total Newbie

Post by TheSeeker »

Dude!! I also got cured by aloe vera! But mine is a pure concentrate!

I wish everyone here will try it! Congrats on you too
justcured

Post by justcured »

TheSeeker wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm Dude!! I also got cured by aloe vera! But mine is a pure concentrate!

I wish everyone here will try it! Congrats on you too
Congrats bro!
1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Post by 1freshmouth »

Can you DM the link so I can purchase the drink?
justcured

Post by justcured »

1freshmouth wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm Can you DM the link so I can purchase the drink?
It's Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel. Yellow bottle.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Congrats to you both! Are you able to eat anything you want? Or did you still have to make changes to your diet? Anything else you have to do?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
justcured

Post by justcured »

StillHoping wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:54 pm Congrats to you both! Are you able to eat anything you want? Or did you still have to make changes to your diet? Anything else you have to do?
I eat and drink anything. Life's good. I had success with lots of women this past weekend so I'm still cured lol.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

I think there is nothing wrong if someone try it. If it works then good. If it does not work for you then dump it.
I will try this stuff.
iismail

Post by iismail »

I have been on this forum since 2011 and the only time that i had success was when i took antibiotics and BB came back right after, and I also had limited success with Raymond's breathing technique but i couldn't keep up as it was not natural way of breathing for me.
I tried everything posted on this forum and nothing worked more than 2 consecutive days.

Having said that, I tried Aleo vera two weeks ago and to my surprise it is working 100%. I was skeptical at the beginning and thinking BB come back like everything else i tried and so far so good. No changes to my diet, i eat everything include drinking coffee.

Just to be clear, I bought a different brand from local store since "Forever Living - Aleo Vera" was not available in my city and I followed OP' instruction, by drinking 1/3 (330ml) of the bottle every other day and i noticed improvement immediately after the 2nd dose.
No reaction and the bad/metallic/bitter mouth taste disappear.
I still can't believe it is working but the big question is, how long will it last... I will report back in two weeks.

If this hold true, we should build a monument for OP :)

This is not a scam, like i said above, you don't need to buy OP's brand name but make sure it is 99% pure aleo vera gel juice.

Good luck
justcured

Post by justcured »

Very happy it worked for you my man!
justcured

Post by justcured »

Guys just make sure it is the same ingredients as Forever Living. No need to buy the same brand. Good luck.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Could you share a picture of the aloe vera? I’m confused. Sometimes you say juice and the other times gel. Are the two the same thing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic