Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justcured

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

optimismishere wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:00 am Could you share a picture of the aloe vera? I’m confused. Sometimes you say juice and the other times gel. Are the two the same thing?
Just look up Forever Living Aloe Vera. Yellow bottle with aloe vera plant.

iismail

Post by iismail »

optimismishere wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:00 am Could you share a picture of the aloe vera? I’m confused. Sometimes you say juice and the other times gel. Are the two the same thing?
Can't attach picture but here is the link https://lilyofthedesert.com/product/pre ... ee-juices/ . I used the 32oz

Like i said before you don't need the same brand as long as it is 99% aloe vera.
stinkystink
Total Newbie

Post by stinkystink »

How often did you drink aloe Vera juice? Do you still have to keep drinking it or did it get rid of your bb completely?
iismail

Post by iismail »

I drank 1/3 of the bottle (32 oz) every other day for a total 3 dosage and that was it.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Did you have white tongue or do you still have white tongue even though you are now cured?
justcured

Post by justcured »

Barely any white tongue. Tongue feels very smooth now.
redboy

Post by redboy »

Dude I can't believe the aloe vera juice work i tried this 3 days ago I bought it in walmart I started a 4 oz in the morning and 4 oz at night. And my bad breath reduce significantly. Hopefully it will last.
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

I've also been reluctant to post here and jinx my results but amazingly this does work. I've taken 4 dosages so far (roughly once every 2 or 3 days). My first dose was on 26 October. while I'm not 100% confident after 15 years of bad breath, I don't get reactions anymore. Reactions stopped after the second dose. I moved to a new country in September and my breath became 12 out of 10 on the horrible scale. If I spoke one sentence in someone's direction and they breathed in my breath, that person would genuinely start coughing like they were choking and then their breath immediately became bad. And yes it was their breath, not just me smelling my own because people would start reacting to that person's breath too. My breath was unbelievably bad. Life was unbearable. Since starting the aloe vera juice, I don't leave an odor on anyone else's breath and they don't react to mine. Can't believe I can say that.

I bought a random bottle of German aloe vera juice on Amazon, 99%. Again, I'm not sure if my breath is completely cured, I still have lack of confidence and social anxiety from the years of bad breath. But life is so much better now

Thank you to the original poster(s)
redboy

Post by redboy »

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:01 pm I've also been reluctant to post here and jinx my results but amazingly this does work. I've taken 4 dosages so far (roughly once every 2 or 3 days). My first dose was on 26 October. while I'm not 100% confident after 15 years of bad breath, I don't get reactions anymore. Reactions stopped after the second dose. I moved to a new country in September and my breath became 12 out of 10 on the horrible scale. If I spoke one sentence in someone's direction and they breathed in my breath, that person would genuinely start coughing like they were choking and then their breath immediately became bad. And yes it was their breath, not just me smelling my own because people would start reacting to that person's breath too. My breath was unbelievably bad. Life was unbearable. Since starting the aloe vera juice, I don't leave an odor on anyone else's breath and they don't react to mine. Can't believe I can say that.

I bought a random bottle of German aloe vera juice on Amazon, 99%. Again, I'm not sure if my breath is completely cured, I still have lack of confidence and social anxiety from the years of bad breath. But life is so much better now

Thank you to the original poster(s)
I guess it doesn't matter how you drink it, I drink 4 oz (1/2cup) in the morning and half before going to bed. and it miraculously reduce the odor. The one that I buy in walmart was the cheapest one to try.
justcured

Post by justcured »

Glad people are getting cured!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

redboy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:03 pm Dude I can't believe the aloe vera juice work i tried this 3 days ago I bought it in walmart I started a 4 oz in the morning and 4 oz at night. And my bad breath reduce significantly. Hopefully it will last.
Did you buy 99% aloe vera specifically?
redboy

Post by redboy »

optimismishere wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:24 pm
redboy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:03 pm Dude I can't believe the aloe vera juice work i tried this 3 days ago I bought it in walmart I started a 4 oz in the morning and 4 oz at night. And my bad breath reduce significantly. Hopefully it will last.
Did you buy 99% aloe vera specifically?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-Fruit ... /171279081
check the link That's the one I tried but you I think whatever is available in your area. This morning my tongue is kind if clear, but I would say the smell reduce significantly, hopefully it will really work continously.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Ok. That’s 99.8%. I used 90% pure aloe vera and it didn’t seem to work much. I have ordered 99.8% one too. I’ll let you all know once I get it delivered and use it. Namaste.
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

What is the consistency of the product you guys are using? I first bought a bottle which listed 99% aloe vera juice and the consistency was like water. Mild taste. The second bottle I bought said 99% pure aloe vera GEL for drinking, and that one's consistency was thicker and more like gel but drinkable. Maybe that makes a difference too
justcured

Post by justcured »

99.7% pure inner leaf aloe vera gel
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic