Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured after decades of suffering

Tell us your story with bad breath
health_freak
Total Newbie
Re: Cured after decades of suffering

Post by health_freak »

Jaim618 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 pm So what do you eat for dinner? I get it’s mostly fruits and veggies...looking for recipe examples. I am a “foodie” as much as I would love to convert for obvious reasons... not sure I could handle it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but you won't need any recipes! Eating raw is basically slicing some fruit, or, for dinner, cutting some vegetables (lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, red pepper and the like) and throwing them into a bowl. :o
Of course, today there are many, many cookbooks, or websites of raw food bloggers with "healthy" raw recipes, that contain mostly dry fruits and nuts/oil. But this is not the kind of food you should consume on a daily basis, because it is much too heavy! [-X

In any case, I must repeat: If you are really interested in going raw, you will have to do some research on the web first, and read some books. The conversion and the detoxing effects can be quite intense.
But anyway, I don't want to do nutritional advice ;) ! Please check it out for yourself - in my case, it is really beneficial! IMHO, being healthy and getting rid of the bad breath is more important than eating your usual kind of food. \:D/

mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

This and the '14 days water fast' are definitely the most interesting topics on this forum, I'd expect them to gain more traction but raw foodism is very niche and hard to live by. I find it hilarious that most of the doctors, Aydin included, basically don't even consider guts as the cause of most bb, or they say it accounts for what 5-10%. Same for all sorts of other health issues for that matter. It is also of some comfort to me that there's no obscure hidden infection in my teeth, everyone in here has gone through several check-up's, causing problems but it's down to the root of basically every issue we have, that is the GI tract. Had some fever the last couple of days, grapes only had got me ridden of morning bb like nothing else can ever do.
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

mauricio wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:04 am This and the '14 days water fast' are definitely the most interesting topics on this forum, I'd expect them to gain more traction but raw foodism is very niche and hard to live by. I find it hilarious that most of the doctors, Aydin included, basically don't even consider guts as the cause of most bb, or they say it accounts for what 5-10%. Same for all sorts of other health issues for that matter. It is also of some comfort to me that there's no obscure hidden infection in my teeth, everyone in here has gone through several check-up's, causing problems but it's down to the root of basically every issue we have, that is the GI tract. Had some fever the last couple of days, grapes only had got me ridden of morning bb like nothing else can ever do.
What about Dr. Murat's classification of Type 4 BB?
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL123 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Which is the guts iirc, right?
mauricio wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:04 am or they say it accounts for what 5-10%.
Think I've mentioned how this is usually overlooked.
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

mauricio wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:25 am
KL123 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Which is the guts iirc, right?
I guess so. And according to him, there is no cure for it yet.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL123 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:23 am
I guess so. And according to him, there is no cure for it yet.
Aside from this, there's pleny of gut-related issues that can be fixed by fasting for example.
bb free)
[email protected]
Total Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy revealed poor indication. A Barium Swallow was recommended. I did a Barium Swallow and an abberent vascular structure compressing the oesophagus was noted. A CT Angiography was recommended confirm the exact vascular structure. The CT Angiography confirmed an abberent right subclavian artery passing posterior to my oesophagus, hence causing compression and narrowing of the oesophagus. An abberent right subclavian artery is an abnormality of the aortic arch, where the origin of the right subclavian artery is deviant. I am suffering from the following conditions: Severe bad breath( extremely horrible), Dyspepsia( difficulty in swallowing), Regurgitation of obstructed food and oesophagus fluid(mucus) in the throat and oesophagus, Stridor, and compression of the windpipe, hence breathing difficulties. I am being scheduled to do a surgical operation at Steve Biko Academic Hospital(South Africa's best public Hospital in Africa) in January 2020 to correct the origin of the right subclavian artery. This abberent right subclavian artery caused compression and narrowing of the oesophagus and windpipe, hence resulting in food being obstructed in the oesophagus and rotting and causing severe bad breath. I have taken almost every medication without success. Never spend your money on medication for any medical condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor through diagnostic tests. I couldn't feel it that food was being obstructed in my oesophagus. The only symptoms I noticed were mucus obstructed in my throat as if I have postnasal drip, sour or acid taste in my tongue(caused by food rotting in my oesophagus),regurgitation and stridor. Barium Swallow is the most effective and best diagnostic test to test for bad breath caused by swallowing problems. The CT Angiography is used to confirmed the findings of the Barium Swallow or Gastroscopy in most cases-It's expensive, yet the number 1 CT to diagnose any aberrant vascular structure compressing the oesophagus or windpipe. My email address is: [email protected] or 076 036 9363.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic