Your Email Address:

First Name:

people rubbing nose when I talk with them

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jenc0

people rubbing nose when I talk with them

Post by Jenc0 »

It is not imaginery, there is a pattern of almost all people i can prepare of it to touch nose.

I'm seeking someone simmilar human, who could has that kind of problem. Or. at least someone to help me diagnose or have any idea how to get rid or at least favorite this my bloody smell.

Tooth+gums are healty, yearly at the dentist (he told me, my reason is somewhere else not teeth). my doctor don't know how to deal with it. with ENT we exam nose all ok. I was on gastroscopy process, where they diagnosed me gastritis and mild gerd disease.

About GERD and fighting with acid. first of all I don't have heartburn..mabe 5-10times per year. So i also preventively eat prescribed pills proton pump inhibitors (nexium, emozul, nolpaza, etc.) ..sometimes i was take rutacid, rupurut, noacid (these are europan orodispersible meds for calm fire down), bicarbonate of soda, I also have change diet alot, no sugar things, low meat, no alcohol, no smoke, i'm also very active in sport cycling.
Nothing has help me with upper problem neither 10%

I remember this has started some 7 or 8 years ago. I was having surgery for tonsils removal (reason was "detritus" in tonsil stones in caves - i've also had bad breath before, but no any people rubb nose to me). After surgey i need to washing my mouth with some natural mouthwash, it was medicine mixture of 3% peroxide with water. 3 months after my funny terrible life has started.

Please help me, if anyone has any idea or even better knowledge from simmilar example in the past

ineedcure
Junior
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them

Post by ineedcure »

Try eating raw fruits and vegetables only and you will feel the difference. If you can't do it the whole day, then just do 25% fruits and vegetables and when you have gotten used to it make it 50%, 75% until 100% fruits and vegetable for weeks ,months. This is based on my experience because when I eat regular food no one wants to stay near me even I am not talking. I have a horrible mouth and nasal odor before and I was able to control it by changing my diet.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Try not to use any chemicals in your mouth. Don't scrap your tongue with scraper, just brush it. Brush your teeth with water. Flush and gargle with salt water. Do it 3 times a day till your tongue and mouth heal. Or gargle with salt taste water after every meal. I am doing that and my mouth odor is very mild almost heal. And mind you this is my second week doing it. Drink only water minimal 1,5 litre a day.

I don't do raw diet. But to heal my self fast I am doing a low sugar vegan diet with almost no grain, brown rice only, for 6 weeks. After that I will start eat normal again.

But the key is don't use toothpaste and no chemicals. Give your body chance to heal itself. It sound stupid, but it is working for me.

I bought more than 70 types of toothpaste in the last 4 years. Brush like crazy. Used soap, used home made toothpaste, used different kind of mouthwash and smell like crazy. People mock me, talk about me like crazy. Now, I have a natural mouth odor. It's not there yet, But it is 10× times better. I had a breath that fill the whole room. The chemicals was making my mouth health terrible.

By brushing with only water and no chemicals protocol, I focus now on detoxing my body with a healthy diet.

People, think for a moment, we all was using toothpaste and chemicals when our mouth odor went south. After discovering that it smell, we started to brush 10x times more and it got worse and worse. We started to scrap like crazy and people started to robe there nose like crazy. Don't you get it by now? Stop going south and go back to basic. Let your body heal itself. Give your body chance to detox. When you want to detox you just don't consume anything or you just consume a little bit. Use just a little bit spice and eat healthier and drink more water. And no chemicals in your mouth only water and salt.

Let those that have ears listen what I said.
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

Sorry for my bad english.

What I can. I could only describe this symthom. What smell do I have to trigger people rubbing nose. Something really sour i assume, something that irritating the nasal mucosa at others. This could be ACID i assume.

I also have bad taste if I gain mucus from throat back to mouth. It's almost burn/irritate my tongue sometimes.
So my conclusion is that my stomatch has some problems with holding content...but this is just my thought.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Hi Jenc0,

Did you ask someone that you have bad breath? Did you understand what I wrote about not using toothpaste anymore? Only salt water to let your mouth heal? Don't use chemicals anymore to wash your mouth. Do you drink minimal 1,5 litre of water a day?
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

@Gluten-free
Yes I ask, and people usually just said..not a big deal, it's not huge breath (beautification of truth). I have read this, but for me this is totally not possible. I can only leave house if fell fresh in my mouth...i just couldn't imageine to go in the job just with salt water clean or even without scrape my white tongue...things are alot worse when you wake up in the morning
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Jenc0 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 pm @Gluten-free
Yes I ask, and people usually just said..not a big deal, it's not huge breath (beautification of truth). I have read this, but for me this is totally not possible. I can only leave house if fell fresh in my mouth...i just couldn't imageine to go in the job just with salt water clean or even without scrape my white tongue...things are alot worse when you wake up in the morning
I know what you mean that It's hard to go to work without using anything, but if that is the healing. Brushing your teeth with water only, floss and than gargle with salt water. salt water will heal anything. Tongue scraper is making your tongue worse.

Gargle with salt water
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... 8.php#uses
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

I could try maybe for week or 2. I think problem in my case is not mouth but much lower in digestive system. Smell that irritate others comes direcly from content of stomatch sadly..
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

if you cant imaging using nothing maybe for the transition you could use a natural toothpaste like I do. and then when you are feeling more comfortable you could try no toothpaste, like gluten-free. just try..

some years ago I also had a lot of stomach problems I remember. but I really wouldn't recommend PPIs, for me it made it worse.

I agree that fat and protein can make the smell worse first, it did for me. but after a while it was better than ever.
Your body NEEDS vitamins and minerals to function and to heal itself. that's why I really cant recommend a just fruit or just vegetable diets, where are the fat soluble vitamins and important amino acids etc... :( not talking about temporary water fasting though, this I think might be okay I don't know
but I cant agree if someone recommends this diet for a long time...
yes just fruit and vegetables would help with the smell 100% but only if you eat just that, but it will not cure or heal you.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Jenc0 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:34 pm I could try maybe for week or 2. I think problem in my case is not mouth but much lower in digestive system. Smell that irritate others comes direcly from content of stomatch sadly..
actually I had the same symptoms you mentioned. with the stomach, pnd, the burning throat and that you thought it was from the stomach.. very similar
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

what have you tried until now Jenc0 and what type of gastritis did you have, do you know it? type a, b or c? did they check for h pylori?
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

I try so many things, i don't even have will to talk about everything. I know this forum for at least 7years - but wasnt active for 6 i think...

I have diagnosed chronic gastritis, h- pyroli was not detected after tests, GERD with esophagitis
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Jenc0 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:57 pm I try so many things, i don't even have will to talk about everything. I know this forum for at least 7years - but wasnt active for 6 i think...

I have diagnosed chronic gastritis, h- pyroli was not detected after tests, GERD with esophagitis
I know how you feel, it is the worst
in my case they detected small erosions, gastritis type c, medication (nsaid) induced or bile reflux. no h pylori. but I didnt take any medications?? didnt smoke, didnt drink alcohol..so from where did it come? they don't know and sent me home and said everything fine. thank you doctors..
from what I read through the years I think it is a bacterial overgrowth in the stomach/small intestine and this can cause chornic gastritis as well.
did you try betaine hcl?
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

You never know what the actual reason is what and why has happened to us. This is past and i dealing with current present problems....
beatine hcl is for people with no acid. I did not it, but i test my stomatch with some tests (morning on empty stomacth spoon vinegear,etc.) and i have acid enough.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

no I don't know. just trying to help

how did you test that you have enough stomach acid?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic