Your Email Address:

First Name:

Saliva BB correlation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bozo
Junior
Saliva BB correlation

Post by bozo »

I have reached the following conclution. My BB is from bacteria in the throat/tounge.
I belive it works like this.

1.For some the saliva flow is so good they flush the bacteria away before it reaches BB levels. They can have white tounge and tonsilstones and no BB.
2.For some the saliva gets trapped in the tonsils/tounge cavities or maybe epiglotis is shaped in a way that saliva flow can not flush the old saliva away, meaning high levels of bacteria and BB.

Maybe nothing new to some of you and it is no cure, but it explains why some with white tounge have normal breath and some dont.

The bacteria grows for some reason, same reason ppl get tonsil stones. Something is off.
I would really like to know the underlying cuse, cutting out the tonsils is very telling sign how ignorant we are on what is going on.

bozo
Junior
Re: Saliva BB correlation

Post by bozo »

After reading some more, possible cause could be helicobacter-pylori, but does that give you stinky saliva or BB from the gut?

Another cause could be low stomach acid making it hard to digest food properly, or some other defect making it hard to digest certain food types. Result is chronic inflamation.

I also have adult acne, indicating something is off. it seems correlated to chocholate and chrisps/junk food.
Weird thing is my gut works fine on sugar/carbs/junk food but I get a bit bloated.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Anyone else notice the toilet sink getting nasy from spitting out all the tongue scrapings? looks to me like its growing in the sink even. Its some hard shit to kill.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 pm Anyone else notice the toilet sink getting nasy from spitting out all the tongue scrapings? looks to me like its growing in the sink even. Its some hard shit to kill.
I usually put the tongue scrapper with all the shit on it, under a fully opened tap water so that it gets off and goes straight into the drain.
I stroke at a time.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

if you'd like my opinion you are totally off the mark with the saliva thing. there's a number of reasons for that, I've noticed in other threads too you seem to focused on the bacteria aspect, to the point of mentioning that batteria would come back after water fasting and that there are studies about this. don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, in other threads that you know about we've made more progresses in other directions.
like I said a tons of times I believed absurd things too. I needed my esophagus to catch fire to understand I had no issue with bacteria-on-my-tongue-related issues.
tonsil stones, like everything else basically, are the result of a poor diet. to think I had to go through weeks of post tonsillectomy, it makes me cry for how dumb we can be sometimes.

there isn't a single one of my friends with baby breath that has ever used a tongue scraper in their lives ever, this should probably be another phrase to put in my signature.
bb free)
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

mauricio wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:09 am if you'd like my opinion you are totally off the mark with the saliva thing. there's a number of reasons for that, I've noticed in other threads too you seem to focused on the bacteria aspect, to the point of mentioning that batteria would come back after water fasting and that there are studies about this. don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, in other threads that you know about we've made more progresses in other directions.
like I said a tons of times I believed absurd things too. I needed my esophagus to catch fire to understand I had no issue with bacteria-on-my-tongue-related issues.
tonsil stones, like everything else basically, are the result of a poor diet. to think I had to go through weeks of post tonsillectomy, it makes me cry for how dumb we can be sometimes.

there isn't a single one of my friends with baby breath that has ever used a tongue scraper in their lives ever, this should probably be another phrase to put in my signature.
What's absurd about bacteria? It's a pretty well known fact the bad smelling gases in your breath are produced by microbes. Get rid of the microbes and the gases will go away.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

'kay. wish you the best of luck following that path.
bb free)
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

the key is to figgure out why rawfood fruit+veg is working.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

bozo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:42 am the key is to figgure out why rawfood fruit+veg is working.
if smell is from the gut or bacterial origin: my guess is that if you eat a rawfood fruit+veg diet, there is less protein(amino acids) which the proteolytic bacteria can degrade and produce smelly gases. so if you have dysbiosis in the stomach or small intestine and you don't consume protein or fat than there would be less smelly gases produced.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

nolab wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:42 am the key is to figgure out why rawfood fruit+veg is working.
if smell is from the gut or bacterial origin: my guess is that if you eat a rawfood fruit+veg diet, there is less protein(amino acids) which the proteolytic bacteria can degrade and produce smelly gases. so if you have dysbiosis in the stomach or small intestine and you don't consume protein or fat than there would be less smelly gases produced.
Not so sure about that, i admit the normal meals ive had did have some meat, but not much. mostly carbs/rice.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Not sure i understand it.. do you mean that you still have Bad Smell with only carbs/rice? Or that you dont smell with only carbs/rice?

Carbs/Rice still can have Protein and Amino acids.
Rice contains also sulfury amino acids like cysteine and methionine
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

nolab wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:36 am Not sure i understand it.. do you mean that you still have Bad Smell with only carbs/rice? Or that you dont smell with only carbs/rice?

Carbs/Rice still can have Protein and Amino acids.
Rice contains also sulfury amino acids like cysteine and methionine
fruit and veg is hard and boring, so i have cheatmeals. then some time after bad smell starts appearing.

its like a balance, im on the edge trying to figgure out what tips me over.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am 'kay. wish you the best of luck following that path.
When i take antibiotics, the breath goes fully away during its course, and the bad taste goes away too. And tons of others experience the same thing. How would you explain that then?
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Dead wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:55 am
mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am 'kay. wish you the best of luck following that path.
When i take antibiotics, the breath goes fully away during its course, and the bad taste goes away too. And tons of others experience the same thing. How would you explain that then?
have you tried raw fruit and veg diet?
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

bozo wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:36 am
Dead wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:55 am
have you tried raw fruit and veg diet?
I ate just sallad for a couple of weeks, didn't make much difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic