Your Email Address:

First Name:

I may have good news to help control bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Steve 2
Total Newbie

I may have good news to help control bad breath

Post by Steve 2 »

I suffer from bad breath and I am not sure if it is due to me having acid reflux or I just have too many bad bacteria in my mouth. I tried every product on the market and the most success I had was close to two week free of bad breath. It is hard to control the bad bacteria in our mouths if you suffer with bad breath. My tongue is always white and most of the time I have a better taste in my mouth. I am sure the bad breath is coming from my tongue, especially in the back. It is depressing and had me me very anti-social. Even eating fruits will make my breath stink. Sometimes I wish I was not alive. I spent my whole day avoiding others. I don't even think of finding love because it takes away your confident to approach people, worse to approach someone you are interested in getting to know better.

Now here comes the good news and I want others to reply to me after they tried it to tell me if it works for them as well. So I had read once that ginger is good for digestion. One day I was too lazy to boil the ginger root to make tea, so I cut a piece of the raw ginger about the size of a penny, ate it then wash down the root with some water. It will burn your throat, but you will have to get use to it. To my surprise the bitter taste in my mouth was gone in like 3 minutes and my mouth felt fresh. I tested this method several times, especially after eating and it would take away the bad taste in my mouth and sour breath. It also last for hours, longer than most mouthwashes I used and they really didn't do much.

Trust me my friends, It works and keep away the bad breath for hours. I use only organic ginger root and I consume couple pieces after breakfast and lunch and it really kept my breath fresh for hours and it works within minutes. Just peel off the skin, then bite on the piece of ginger to get all the juice out, it will burn but it works, then swallow the root with a little water.

Please reply after you try it and let me know if it worked for you as we..

Thiscantbelife
Re: I may have good news to help control bad breath

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Thanks!!
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

did you have nasal bb as well
Steve 2
Total Newbie

Post by Steve 2 »

I would have to ask a friend because never felt like I did because I do not suffer from any nasal problems, but I am sure I had it coming from my tongue, especially in the back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic