Your Email Address:

First Name:

How insufferable is bb?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
harvestor
How insufferable is bb?

Post by harvestor »

Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?

jo317
Advanced

Re: How insufferable is bb?

Post by jo317 »

Personally, as a woman.... I think that women are probably more likely to get over something that this. We naturally appreciate a person for what they have to offer emotionally. If a woman cared that much about personal hygiene, she'd reject you automatically ––she wouldn't waste her time HOPING it was permanent. But of course that from my personal perspective.
KL123
Sheriff
Re: How insufferable is bb?

Post by KL123 »

harvestor wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 am Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?
Just stick to masturbation dude. That's our destiny. It's safe and cost effective too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic