Your Email Address:

First Name:

COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Memyselfi
COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Post by Memyselfi »

How’s everyone, has this affected your lives and loved ones? It’s getting king of crazy here. Wondering will things go back to normal,,,,,,

winter
Sheriff

Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Post by winter »

It doesn't affect my life since I don't really have a life anyway.

I got almost no reactions when I was out the other day. I was wondering if I just happened to meet more tolerant people or some of them loss their sense of smell due to the virus. Probably the former.
badbrlady

Post by badbrlady »

I love the social distancing. Less chance for people to smell my breath !!! I've read in the newspaper that it could take two years to get rid of this virus !
oneday2
Total Newbie

Post by oneday2 »

I stressed a lot everyday about talking to others, and even doing my job because of my bad breath. Having to video call has given me confidence to say what I want and spend time chatting without worrying about their reactions.

Although its a bit lonely being quarantined, I feel happier in a way.

Since I don't go out to eat either, its easier to control my diet and I can be more focused on my plant based diet.
Pleasehelp

Post by Pleasehelp »

I was wondering when someone was going to post about this. Weirdly enough, it has made me really, really sad, because for me it confirms how sad my life is, because now every one else is living it and they are MISERABLE. Except they have their families at home. I have NO ONE. They can't go to things like restaurants and concerts and gatherings with groups of people, and neither can I. And while I have a job teaching, I practice social distancing every second of my life. Do you know what the worst part is? Yesterday I was on the phone with one my sisters, who is an NP, and I realized she lied to me about not being able to go on vacation with me. I've been begging her to go somewhere for just a few days with me, (including FL) and she kept saying there was no way she couldn't get the time off, then she let it slip last night that she was so upset because she had to cancel a trip to FL with her best friend. And I realized she had been hiding it from me, because there is no way she would not have told me that, we talk all the time. Then she realized what she did and I could tell she got flustered and made an excuse to get off the phone. And I realized the one person who I thought could stand to be around me, can't. Its 2:30 a.m. where I live and I I just woke up in a panic attack because of this. It was my last string of hope. I'm already suffering from severe depression and suicidal thoughts all, the time, for the past several years. In fact, I got up the courage to tell her a few months ago, about how I cant figure out my breath and neither can my doctors, and she said well, it sounds like you have halitosis, and got up and walked away. And I knew she would always be too embarrassed to help me. Ive tried everything now and I thought she would help me, but my own family wont. I'm dying over here. Last night crushed me. She was my last person in the whole world.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Pleasehelp wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:37 am I was wondering when someone was going to post about this. Weirdly enough, it has made me really, really sad, because for me it confirms how sad my life is, because now every one else is living it and they are MISERABLE. Except they have their families at home. I have NO ONE. They can't go to things like restaurants and concerts and gatherings with groups of people, and neither can I. And while I have a job teaching, I practice social distancing every second of my life. Do you know what the worst part is? Yesterday I was on the phone with one my sisters, who is an NP, and I realized she lied to me about not being able to go on vacation with me. I've been begging her to go somewhere for just a few days with me, (including FL) and she kept saying there was no way she couldn't get the time off, then she let it slip last night that she was so upset because she had to cancel a trip to FL with her best friend. And I realized she had been hiding it from me, because there is no way she would not have told me that, we talk all the time. Then she realized what she did and I could tell she got flustered and made an excuse to get off the phone. And I realized the one person who I thought could stand to be around me, can't. Its 2:30 a.m. where I live and I I just woke up in a panic attack because of this. It was my last string of hope. I'm already suffering from severe depression and suicidal thoughts all, the time, for the past several years. In fact, I got up the courage to tell her a few months ago, about how I cant figure out my breath and neither can my doctors, and she said well, it sounds like you have halitosis, and got up and walked away. And I knew she would always be too embarrassed to help me. Ive tried everything now and I thought she would help me, but my own family wont. I'm dying over here. Last night crushed me. She was my last person in the whole world.
But why would you want to go FL or any other place for a vacation in these times when almost everyone is at stay at home orders?
Pleasehelp

Post by Pleasehelp »

That was in December
oneday2
Total Newbie

Post by oneday2 »

Pleasehelp wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:37 am I was wondering when someone was going to post about this. Weirdly enough, it has made me really, really sad, because for me it confirms how sad my life is, because now every one else is living it and they are MISERABLE. Except they have their families at home. I have NO ONE. They can't go to things like restaurants and concerts and gatherings with groups of people, and neither can I. And while I have a job teaching, I practice social distancing every second of my life. Do you know what the worst part is? Yesterday I was on the phone with one my sisters, who is an NP, and I realized she lied to me about not being able to go on vacation with me. I've been begging her to go somewhere for just a few days with me, (including FL) and she kept saying there was no way she couldn't get the time off, then she let it slip last night that she was so upset because she had to cancel a trip to FL with her best friend. And I realized she had been hiding it from me, because there is no way she would not have told me that, we talk all the time. Then she realized what she did and I could tell she got flustered and made an excuse to get off the phone. And I realized the one person who I thought could stand to be around me, can't. Its 2:30 a.m. where I live and I I just woke up in a panic attack because of this. It was my last string of hope. I'm already suffering from severe depression and suicidal thoughts all, the time, for the past several years. In fact, I got up the courage to tell her a few months ago, about how I cant figure out my breath and neither can my doctors, and she said well, it sounds like you have halitosis, and got up and walked away. And I knew she would always be too embarrassed to help me. Ive tried everything now and I thought she would help me, but my own family wont. I'm dying over here. Last night crushed me. She was my last person in the whole world.
I feel for you. My relationship with my father has deteriorated as well, especially as he backs away when I start talking and rubs his nose like crazy if I utter a single word. Now I just avoid him and will only say a few words to him from a far distance. Start finding ways to enjoy things by yourself, which is what I've done as I dont really have a choice.

Rather than see it in a negative light, think of it this way, you're not missing out on everything that other people would have been doing had they not been quarantined. They're all stuck at home like we are. Take this time to experiment and see what causes your breath to get worse and better, and see if you can make small adjustments to your lifestyle over time to improve your breath.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

In a way, I love wearing a face mask in public.
This is the best cover up to suppress bad breath. I wish if all us could wear face masks for the rest of our lives so it wouldn't look weird if I am the only one wearing in public.
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

I wish it was so. But mask doesn't prevent BB. It even passes over blanket. ](*,)
hope4cure
Total Newbie

Post by hope4cure »

Same. People still can smell my breath eventhough I wear mask. I wore double mask and people's reaction sti same. *_* Haven't tried to wear N95 mask though.
salehia802 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:58 am I wish it was so. But mask doesn't prevent BB. It even passes over blanket. ](*,)
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Years ago I used to wear mask for 2 years. With the hope that it prevents my halitosis but soon with reactions I got that it's useless. But I continued cause I told myself at least no one know who you are and can feel a little less ashamed. But try if you use a perfume under blanket you can smell it yet. And our strong breath does a better diffusion than strongest perfumes !!
I can't believe it " room fulfilling "?!! Oh my God! What's in our body?! Someone tell !
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

salehia802 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:16 pm Years ago I used to wear mask for 2 years. With the hope that it prevents my halitosis but soon with reactions I got that it's useless. But I continued cause I told myself at least no one know who you are and can feel a little less ashamed. But try if you use a perfume under blanket you can smell it yet. And our strong breath does a better diffusion than strongest perfumes !!
I can't believe it " room fulfilling "?!! Oh my God! What's in our body?! Someone tell !
We are the cursed unlucky bastard ones.
No one knows for sure what's wrong in our bodies and hence no one has a cure. :D
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Yes we don't know what exactly it is. We are really in hardship and pain. We cry, we feel disappointed, we think about the end, we wish for another disease, we feel confused, we think about the ages that wasted and missed that is wasting and missing! We think about things we always wished to experience, we can't speak where we need to opin...and the list can go on to the end of the world. As we all are in a same situation and understand each other.
But you know what is the best thing of this world? That its temporary.
The extremity age is 70 80 nooo 100! There were many time that I wished to die. Die or another life. Life that I am real me in it. But look at people dying suddenly just because an unknown virus. They were in the middle of living. They were healthy they were happy they were homeless they were alone they were struggling for life just like us but they are not here now. Look at the sky. Look above. They are there as if they were never here. Its a say that when we die we forget everything. Think! all the people loved us humiliated us leave us all they forget us and even we ourself. Forget all the things we had greed and sorrow for. Isn't it strange and frightening?!
You know three weeks ago I was completely depressed I just wanted to die I was tire of life (my only problem is not my health) my brother talked to me and told me about a dream( I can't tell it here because of difference of believes ) it was a message it was knock it was... You know I read that all the people that saved from s.u.i.c.i.d.e tell in the last second they were regretted. One morning I waked and feel strange I thought I got corona me that always wished for die all that day was praying for health! I was not ready! We all want to live but I decided instead of being depressed and see the life as a hell just live. The life that has tiring disappointing real hell moments but I'm here now I'm trying my best I tried many kinds of fasts(right now I'm on one!) I tied any way suggested for cure BB and I am trying now. the minutes before I was crying and feel disappointed I feel hungry! Tire of strange medicine but I never think we are cursed no-one with much stranger disease neither. Lets just live this short life we have home some one doesn't we have parents some one never had any one call dad or mom and yes we are not healthy some one is and the complete is life in this world but we are here yet and have time yet so lets be tire but try.
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Look guys I didn't say I'm happy now no depressed can be good in 3weeks! Sometimes I think I would never be really happy even if I'd be cured. tonight I was just sitting in the corners or waking across the house confused really tired of the situation but I said I just want to do my best and do all I can. use my time use my life whatever it is. And don't see this disease a stop point. Its just a part not all.
Last edited by salehia802 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic