Your Email Address:

First Name:

COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
salehia802
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Post by salehia802 »

Ooohh its raining here and thunder. I go to see it 😊

KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

salehia802 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:33 pm Look guys I didn't say I'm happy now no depressed can be good in 3weeks! Sometimes I think I would never be really happy even if I'd be cured. tonight I was just sitting in the corners or waking across the house confused really tired of the situation but I said I just want to do my best and do all I can. use my time use my life whatever it is. And don't see this disease a stop point. Its just a part not all.

If you won't be happy even you'd get cured? then No, you are NOT different or unique from others - You simply need to see a good psychologist and a good psychiatrist.
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

1.I never said I'm different or unique.did I?! :shock: :-k
I said I've choosed a different vision from my own past.
2. I said sometimes so that other sometimes I think the day I'd get cured I will be the happiest person in the world!   :mrgreen:
First when someone is sad she/he have different perhaps illogical thoughts but time always solve everything. And he passes it. Then When something happens to you when you experienced special circumstances is totally different to when you had none of them. A part of you saved it in him BUT the key is the weird human always continues to living whatever he passes from. WWII people who survived they experience one of the most terrible situations. they continued isn't it? They lose everything in horrible way but they laughed again they feel happiness in their heart again. Even though they had sorrow in a part of their heart. And the earth has many stories of its strong humans living on it in its long history. Me too I have a hard life beside BB yes I maybe need a Psychologist( and I did it before. maybe you say it as a taunt but for me it's not.) But right now where a I stand is not accidentally nor the illusion of the moment. All I said was I learned many things in these years. Specially lately under the most pressure life could give me! One is maybe BB wants to take my all life but I don't intend to give mine to it. I want to count it just as a part of me not all of me. Instead of sorrow I want to do all I can do. Yes I've changed. In the past few weeks I thought I'm one of the most miserable people on the world who just been thinking of death and wished it would arrived sooner ( the same time I tried for solving my problem too) I didn't like to live I nagging why I didn't came to the life as an ant or tree and should be human with all of this pain... but now I understand things I closed my eyes to them before. I'm thankful for being born as a human and appreciate the life God gave me and long here isn't the the place to say...my friend all I said was time is passing too quickly lets get up and live despite all the troubles the diseases imposed on us. As Goethe said "doubt can only be removed by action and if works don't begin today it won't get finished tomorrow."
I don't want to die before death.
Hey! I did a long scroll and all you bold was that sentence and made me write another one! Why you didn't see the the former sentence?! Kl123 I promise just because of you to be more happier in the future :D
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

@salehia802: I like your words !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic