Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is anyone able to create a QQ account?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
winter
Sheriff

Is anyone able to create a QQ account?

Post by winter »

There is a Chinese community on QQ for bad breath, but somehow I cannot create an account successfully.

It is good to share knowledge and resources with more people. Anyone can read Japanese please look for Japanese communities too. The only time I encountered people with BB that could be smelt meters away was in Japan.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Is anyone able to create a QQ account?

Post by KL123 »

winter wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:59 pm There is a Chinese community on QQ for bad breath, but somehow I cannot create an account successfully.

It is good to share knowledge and resources with more people. Anyone can read Japanese please look for Japanese communities too. The only time I encountered people with BB that could be smelt meters away was in Japan.
Lets all us unlucky mothertruckers with chronic halitosis move to Japan. Over there, everyone's breath will already stink so we will merge in easily. No one complains if everyone stinks. Simple. :D
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Is the problem really more prevalent in Japan?

Moving to a place where this problem is common might really be a way for us to live a more normal life.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Anyone can create a QQ account? There is a BB community there that I would like to exchange knowledge with them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic