Your Email Address:

First Name:

Glutathione helps

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
9yearsStillFighting

Re: Glutathione helps

Post by 9yearsStillFighting »

lol You have to sell your kidney to do that already

Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

9yearsStillFighting wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:06 am lol You have to sell your kidney to do that already
Thanks for your earlier posts I actually read them properly and they make sense to me. I shall buy some of the supplements you mentioned. Nac, liver detox ...

I am taking glutathione which is mixed with alpha lipoic acid and milk thistle. Everytime I take it my saliva flow increases a lot. I thought it might be the glutathione , But after doing some reading I think it might be the milk thistle . I shall buy individually and see if it works. Any recommendations?
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL123 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:50 am How about a liver implant?
wtf
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

mauricio wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 am
KL123 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:50 am How about a liver implant?
wtf
Gots to think outside the box.
If certain cases of Chronic Halitosis are sourced from some sorta malfunction in the liver, then why not replace the whole ****ing liver?
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

nolab wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm Hi everybody,

After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?

I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6

IF you have sulfury nasal smell then you need to try GLUTATHIONE.
One day I was searching on this sulfur nasal bb and found some information on phase 2 liver detoxification and when it isn't working and that you need glutathione for proper function and so on..
So i ordered liposomal Glutathione. It is the worst smelling, like pure sulfur. I mix it with orange juice and drink it, so its not bad.
and im still in shock, the first 3 days I took vitamin b6 and glutathione the sulfur smell was BAD, like really bad. eyes were tearing and heavy post nasal drip. then on day 4 it disappeared. just gone and it didn't came back. and today I just realized that I haven't had post nasal drip in like many days.tongue coating is also gone. digestive issues gone. and until now everything is fine! how is this possible?

And i understand that everyone may have different causes to their bb so this may not be a cure for ALL, I would say just try it. especially if you have nasal bb and IF you try it, stay home for the first days just to be sure.

and for proper liver detoxification it is important to consume sulfur and certain amino acids, so a very restrictive diet might not be helpful in the long run.
if you read my old post then you know that in my case it could be also some gene mutations, because I have some mutations in the detox pathways, like a homozygous mutation on the CTH enzyme, if you are into genes and you want to read about it its the rs1021737 and TT Allele. and apparently if you have this mutation (could be) your liver makes up to 60% less Glutathione then normal people.To help this enzyme I take Vitamin B6 and glutathione (just to ensure a good glutathione level), for sulfur metabolism I take molybdenum.
the gluten free diet and vitamin d I do to lower overall inflammation and heal the gut lining so there are less overall toxins for the liver.

I could go on and on but I don't know if that would be interesting for you. if you want you can try this, i hope some people may benefit.
I been doing so much testing and research. I did some gene analysis and had a match for the exact same gene rs1021737 and TT Allele it’s actually quite a rare gene to have but not much information regarding it. If anyone interested in doing some comparisons I really think it’s worth looking at. It’s really hard to solve this without people to compare off with the same issue. So any motivated people please add any comments or pm

The function of this gene is involved in the trans-sulfuration pathway from methionine to cysteine
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Wow coming back in here after months wasted on hiatal hernia (sigh...), I stumbled on a youtube video from EONutrition pertaining these processes. Is op still around? Last active:Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:37 pm. Hope he can update/confirm he's still bb free.
bb free)
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

No answers from Nolab are a good sign, I even contacted him via PM which is supposed to got to his email. He's no longer checking the forum. 8)
bb free)
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

hello, long time no see
wanted to give an update to some of you that are interested in how I am doing.
i am feeling much better than a few months back, but its still trial and error. didn't want to update until I was 100% sure that I am cured, but honestly I don't think there is an instant cure to this and didn't want to disappoint anyone.
in my case I focused on my gene mutations, which are impairing my liver detox pathways. so I focus on that.
what am I taking every day?
activated form of b vitamins (especially b6, b12 and b9)
magnesium, zinc (needed for liver detox)
molybdenum (needed for sulfation pathway + my suox mutation)
and selenium for glutathion production

the last month I was experimenting with Uva Ursi, because there are new studies on hydrogen sulfide sibo that show that in these cases the uropathogenic e.coli are overgrown, which can produce h2s, the bacteria that are found in UTIs. Uva Ursi is a known herbal medicine for UTIs
I don't know if it helped or no, but I don't want to take that anymore because it is not safe for long time use and also is carcinogenic.
the last few weeks I am experimenting with calcium d-glucarate (because I also have genes for Gilberts syndrome) and amino acids.
Basically taking all the nutrients needed for liver detox phase two and trying to eat a balanced diet and don't stress as much (easier said than done)
In a few weeks I can update you guys on the calcium d glucarate and amino acids if someone is interested.
What I find interesting is, that it seems to be that those sulfury smelly things are needed for that phase two detox, which I until now didn't eat any of, because I was scared that it would worsen it.
so I have those mutations that are impairing the detox pathways + didn't eat any of the nutrients needed for this process. which basically wasn't healthy at all in my case, realizing now.

But all in all I am feeling much better and I hope that some will benefit from this.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Hi Nolab, thanks a lot for the update.
Yes I too read sulfur producing food are essential hence why a low FODMAP diet can only be followed for a short period of time.
About the gene mutations; are you assuming you've those or you underwent a test? If the latter can you give us details, costs, etc.
Also, the people who've these mutation, wouldn't they experience issues since basically being born? Most of us started having problems after childhood.
Isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency (ISOD) is a disorder of the nervous system, with a severe "classic" form that starts in the newborn period and a milder, late-onset form that begins later in infancy or early childhood.

This condition is inherited in an autosomal recessive pattern, which means both copies of the gene in each cell have mutations. The parents of an individual with an autosomal recessive condition each carry one copy of the mutated gene, but they typically do not show signs and symptoms of the condition.

So did you find any improvement on Uva Ursi? Are you sure about it being carcinogenic?

I'm currently waiting for NAC and molybdenum, on top of those I'm taking a s*itload of vitamins, magnesium, zinc, CoQ10.
I think NAC and molybdenum might be the most important ones as one week in on all those vitamins and can't see any improvement. I know it's a short time but still.
What I'm concerned is sulfate transport and utilization is disrupted by MB deficiency, heavy metals, oxalate and glyphosate, well guess what capsule pills are made of? Just yesterday I run into a Dr.Seneff pdf about it, she goes as far as to say the benefits of the pills don't outweigh the glyphosate issue....

I've found out about sulfate production in relation to SIBO via EONutrition yt channel/website, you might be interested in giving it a look.

Overall, how much would you say have you improved on your current regime? 50%, 80%? Do you still perceive it as a big problem?

Sorry for the bunch of questions but I believe we are on the right route and you already have gained experience in that sense.
I've been treated as some who's nuts cause docs, friends and relatives have no clue about this issue and think we just make up issues. Please check out the forum every now and then.
bb free)
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

The gene mutations I looked up myself which sure is not 100% but gives you a clue in which direction to look. did a dna heritage test a few years ago and used my raw dna data from that site and put it in some websites that search up gene mutations.
for the Gilberts syndrome the doctor diagnosed me..

Genes can switch on or off in your life with causes like illness, deficiencies, if it is not a heavy mutation.

I need to say that I really did see an improvement with taking uva Ursi, but I really wouldn't want to take it, because I read articles that it may be toxic to the liver and carcinogenic.

Tried NAC a few years ago and it made the smell worse, so watch out.. but only took it two days. maybe you can try

I wanted to add that I also took an ssri (prozac) in the meantime that helped with my motility and migrating motor complex which is important for SIBO.

I would say it is about 80% better. but I have bad days and good. and still figuring things out.

For me I need to keep supporting my body in detoxification and those gene mutations with diet and supplements + keeping SIBO in check (spacing meals at least 4 hours + vagus nerve stimulation)

maybe I will try another UTI natural treatment and will also do an amino acid panel as the next steps. lets see
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Yes NAC would make it worse just as GLUTATHIONE made it worse for you in the first days, I guess that's the same principle.
I think there's other drugs you could take for motility without having to take Prozac, the side effects are not something you want to overlook, imho.
Do you remember what was the website you used to research gene mutations? Think it would be interesting to have opinions of biologists/geneticists in here, I'm totally clueless. Thanks!

Also I mentioned SIBO cause that's how I got to know about these sulfate issues but I don't believe I have SIBO, sure enough I'd test positive for some of those breath tests which I didn't take anyways, but I don't have neither diarreha nor constipation and there's hardly any food that gives me problems gut-wise so to speak. My elimination attempts were all due to trying eliminating fumes coming from the GI tract, so in short the bb pretty much all of us here have.
bb free)
spyr

Post by spyr »

Hello everyone
After 2 years of severe bad breath from nose and mouth, I realized these last months my bad breath wasn't coming from mouth nor sinuses, but from the air I exhale !
Last month I was convinced I had sibo, and I took herbal antibiotics during one month without any success. So I don't think it's about having sibo, because some people have really severe sibo without having this breath problem.

So I'm starting to have hope about the liver stuff, I actually believe that our gut started to produce more hydrogen sulfide because of something which doesn't work great in our body (for example the liver). I saw some studies where hydrogen sulfide could be helpful for fighting some diseases.

I already tried molybdenum this month, but didn't have any effect. I was just taking 150ug/day and I think I'm gonna try with a higher dose like 450ug/day

nolab can you precise the dosage per day of the supplements you are taking (vitamin b, zinc magnesium, selenium and molybdenum)

And also, I am taking NAC and all I can say for now is that it reduces my phlegm in my throat and nose.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Hi Spyr, yes we are on the right direction, check out EONutrition video about sulfate for further details.
I'm seeing this over and over, at one point I was convinced I had SIBO too cause low FODMAP diet made me bb free, however I don't have diarrhoea nor constipation.
I'm on supplments too, NAC just arrived. I realize there's the possibility just supplements won't work, in that case a sensible course to follow would be heavily detoxify from metals and glyphosate. Furthermore we should study Dr Seneff's work cause that really seems to hit the nail on the head.
For some reason my sulfate production, and hence these fumes that cause our bb, skyrocketed last year, I took it down to previous levels with 2 weeks of water fasting, that must have acted on the detox process. While fasting I had these massive 'waves' of gases coming from the intestine once a day after which I'd feel much better. They didn't begin until 3-4 days in.
bb free)
spyr

Post by spyr »

I really hope supplements will at least reduce my symptoms. All I want for now is to reduce my nose bad breath because it is the most horrible thing when people think you are constantly farting while the only thing you do is to breath.

I hope I won't have to try fasting, I will consider it if I don't have any hope anymore, but I don't know how to be able to fast during weeks while working.

Do you also have low stomach acid ? I'm taking betain HCL supplements and the thing is I can take 8 pills per meal without having any discomfort. It means my stomach don't produce enough acid, and it can lead to SIBO and dysbiosis in the gut.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Hi Spyr, back when I thought my bb was due to hiatal hernia a physiotherapist prescribed me betaine HCI upon hearing about my symptoms which were constant feeling of smell of food I ate even a day before. Now, this physio of course didn't know about the sulfate process so this was more of a shot in the dark, athough certainly more indicated than anti-acids therapy prescribed me by gastroenterologist. I can't say I experienced much difference on betaine so I discontinued it, this is no surprise considering it doesn't have strong impact on the sulfate process.

Now to the good news; I'm only on the 3rd pill of NAC and guys this stuff is working :shock: :shock:
(I'm supplementing also with Thiamine TTFD among other things)
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic