Your Email Address:

First Name:

Come on people write!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Come on people write!

Post by Jimi Stein »

Why are there less and less posts. Is it true that Katz cured all our members? NOT, but still why not posting here?

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
optimismishere
Junior
Re: Come on people write!

Post by optimismishere »

True. Let's keep posting to make sure this site gets more visitors.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Katz made millions upon millions to play on our emotional and physical condition that has no cure. I hate him!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Jimmy my man, I'll donate to this website once I get a job. I'm gonna graduate soon and hopefully get a job. You're going God's work.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

I*m hopeless and depressed .... but I'm thankful for your side. I will do some advertising on reddit.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gelonaxy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm I*m hopeless and depressed .... but I'm thankful for your side. I will do some advertising on reddit.
Dude, being depressed is OK but you never want to be hopeless because there is always a future.

Plus, some weird experiments done by social scientists indicate that our thoughts may have an effect on the future events.

They noted that those who are hopeless, for example, get more frustration in the future events. And those who are hopeful get better results in the future events.

So ALWAYS be hopeful.

We know that this BB is capital B of a shit that we are stuck with. It's one of those nuances that should be dealt by the thought, "It is what it is", lets move on to do other things in life that we can do. We won't lose hope and keep on marching.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Thanks for your motivation. I try to think about it ...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Do it do it do it do it guys and gals....write write write write write write.....
create topic and write a diary....show the world how it feels when you have bb....we need stories like that.....
the site is 15 yo and halitomafia is still alive.....
StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Post by StillHopeful »

Jimi Stein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Who/What is halitomafia?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

StillHopeful wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Who/What is halitomafia?
the scam bad breath clinics and their doctors, like Katz, Speiser, Richter etc who claim there is a bad breath cure out there. And who charge thousands of USD to bad breath sufferers without curing them. That is halitomafia.....money hungry bad breath "experts" and their clinics
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:49 am
StillHopeful wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 am
Who/What is halitomafia?
the scam bad breath clinics and their doctors, like Katz, Speiser, Richter etc who claim there is a bad breath cure out there. And who charge thousands of USD to bad breath sufferers without curing them. That is halitomafia.....money hungry bad breath "experts" and their clinics
this scammers should be sued for all their worth.
bb free)
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Jimi - I'm new to the Forum but have no sense of how many members are on this site. I've had responses to some of my posts but maybe people are just apathetic right now. We're living through some very challenging times and perhaps our bb issues are not in the forefront at the moment because of isolation etc. I'm just guessing as it's still the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I think of when I close my eyes at night. And it's been this way for over 30 years.

I would love to hear more of people's journeys as a result of this terrible disorder, as it helps and validates my own experiences. But I guess for those who have been on this Forum for 10 plus years, it's tiresome to keep dredging up up the same old, same old.

Anyway, I appreciate the work that you do and this Forum is helping me a great deal.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello i am a new subscriber here in your page i have tried thera breath and it has make my bas breath worse but i have done other thing and spend a lot of moneys but i am now on a journey og healing it, and i have made drastic change from horrible bad breath to a normal one that you can smell it only if you are really near to me and not im any case i will update everything i know info of mine and everything else cuz i want to help each other
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok please do
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic