Your Email Address:

First Name:

how many got cured by vit c?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff

how many got cured by vit c?

Post by jc »

I`m wondering what happened to the many members trying out the vitamin c that didn`t report back. Did they got cured or something. John & snoopsister are the only people that reported back to certify its effect. How about the other members who posted that it gave them relief in the first week but didn`t follow up on the report. Does someone know what happened to their experiment?

issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Didn't get anything out of it.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Well I'm still using the sugar-free vitamin C and it's still working for me. It certainly is not a cure, but it's making my breath much better than when I don't use it. So I intend to keep taking it until something better comes up.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

jess wrote:Well I'm still using the sugar-free vitamin C and it's still working for me. It certainly is not a cure, but it's making my breath much better than when I don't use it. So I intend to keep taking it until something better comes up.
How much dosage are you taking?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Usually from 2500 to 3000 mg/ day
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

ive tried vit c more than a decade ago, didnt feel a thing.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Mico wrote:ive tried vit c more than a decade ago, didnt feel a thing.
Yeah, I`ve tried it too 11yrs. ago but with a different brand, not sugar-free & definitely at a low dosage. It didn`t work for me at that time but all the possitive feedback from our members makes me want to try it out again. Btw, thanks to all of you guys who shared your experience with the vitamin C experiment. I hope more members would report back so we could compare & dissect the different results.
faith59
Junior

vitamin c

Post by faith59 »

I have been taking the 500mg sugarfree vitamin C for about 3 weeks it seemed to improve for a short time it reduced the mucous on the back of my throat .I still feel I have bad breath since I scrape my tongue and I get that yellow stuff on the scraper but it helps with the post nasal drip on the back of my tongue . I tried sucking on about 5 a day . I have just run out of vitamin C and noticed more of drip in the back of my throat So it definitely helps with that.
Laka

Post by Laka »

I have been using the GNC sugarfree chewable vit c now for about a month. I already noticed results after the first chewable c! I am not 100% sure if my bb is totally gone since I don't really have the guts to ask anyone but I feel it is very fresh most of the time. I usually always had a good estimate of how good or how bad my breath was, so for now I am still relying on my own estimate. But I think it really is very good because my tongue is soooo much pinker and most of the time, I have a neutral taste in my mouth :D I do get a little white coating throughout the day so I just brush my teeth 3 times a day and that does it. I use toothpaste with baking soda, I feel that makes my breath last fresh even longer without having to take another vit c. I'd say I take between 5 and 8 or 9 vit c a day, depending on the day. i feel like I have some bb when I am very hungry or in the mornings. But after a month, the vit c is still working for me and I am just P.R.A.Y.I.N.G every day that this will stay this way! I NEVER thought there would be a solution this simple after suffering from bb for as long as I can remember..
Maybe the vit c helps for a lot of people who's bb results from bacteria from the tongue..(?). I am also interested to know what kind of results ppl have been having who have been using the vit c for months(?) now..
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Mico wrote:ive tried vit c more than a decade ago, didnt feel a thing.

Was it the chewable type that you tried or were they the tabs that you have to swallow?I believe the trick is to use the "chewable" vitamin C.

By the way one on the reasons why I know that the chewable vitamin C is working for me is because on many occasions I've run out ot it and didn't use it for two or three days and the fecal breath returned after like two days of not using it.

As I said before, I still suffer from chronic bad breath but it's just not the fecal type as long as I keep on using the vitamin C. And my breath is now much more bearable.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i'm still using vitamin c.. i feel as though it helps while im tkain git.. and i still have a bottle left, so why not...

anyway, i was sucking on one the other day.. and i felt this weird thing.. like i had a hair in my mouth.. i pulled out the vitamin c and saw an eyelash stuck within it.. ew.. haha it was so gross.. i tore the eyelash chunk out and finished sucking on the rest though..

heh.. watchout for eyelashes in your vitamin c!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

gee, that's nasty.... That's one thing I hate to find in my food or anything that goes in my mouth: hair. Hopefully it was your own eyelash..........
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

jess wrote:gee, that's nasty.... That's one thing I hate to find in my food or anything that goes in my mouth: hair. Hopefully it was your own eyelash..........
So we get...
1. Tonsil stones full of dead bacteria that reek of death
2. Mucous running down our throats which we constantly swallow, again full of dead bacteria and different particles.
3. White gunk on our tongues that stink like shit.

and still you find having an eyelash in your mouth nasty :-k
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

mike987 wrote:
anyway, i was sucking on one the other day.. and i felt this weird thing.. like i had a hair in my mouth.. i pulled out the vitamin c and saw an eyelash stuck within it.. ew.. haha it was so gross.. i tore the eyelash chunk out and finished sucking on the rest though..

heh.. watchout for eyelashes in your vitamin c!
Maybe that`s the secret ingredient why the vitamin C is working :)
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

While we`re talking about the positive effects of vit C, it would be helpful to know if anyone experienced some form of side effect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic