Your Email Address:

First Name:

i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bendover
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))

Post by Bendover »

The cure for your bad breath is to, lick my shithole liar. Stop spreading lies about your retarded cure dumbass!

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

bendover and blowinyouaway seems both to be from El Paso Texas....very strange...maybe you live next door to each other?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
blowinyouaway

Post by blowinyouaway »

Bendover wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:23 pm The cure for your bad breath is to, lick my shithole liar. Stop spreading lies about your retarded cure dumbass!
what would i gain from lying about products that worked for me? you think crest is paying me you fuckhead? you’re actually very stupid.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you two should go on a date
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Blowinyouaway your from El Paso too?
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie here and am reading through all the threads to try and catch up to this months topics/replies.

But don't we suffer enough in our personal lives with this truly debilitating disorder, without being unkind to one another on a Forum that was designed to help us try and live our lives in a world where we're often treated like lepers?

Just sayin...
Tee

Post by Tee »

blowinyouaway wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:36 am Hey guys. Never posted on here before. Use to be another sufferer just reading posts, looking for a cure but I think my search is over. This is not some super complicated routine. These are just a few products I’ve been using that you can literally get on amazon. At most, you’ll spend 30 bucks so I recommend you give this a try.

A little about me. I’ve had halitosis all of my high school career and a couple years into college. Which literally sucked. It became a huge part of me that I just couldn’t get rid of. i was such a so social butterfly until I became socially anxious and introverted just because of how much I dreaded talking to people. I even avoided getting a job for the longest because I couldn’t bear what I went through. I tried literally everything and wasted so much money and still nothing. 6 years that I suffered. Worst 6 years ever.

So i guess now I’ll talk about my symptoms and my causes of bb.
I have a mild tonsil problem and I have chronic post nasal drip. I used to have a white tongue all the time and a slimy throat from pnd. and Plaque on my teeth as well.

I would do my oral care routine and then use mouthwash and by the time I got to work, I would get this weird nasty smell. I had wondered if it was only when I ate or drank so one day I didn’t eat or drink anything at work and it still smelled bad after like 20 minutes. It doesn’t quite smell like tonsil stones or cavities, but with my mask I can smell my own breath for sure. And unfortunately... so could others. I still got reactions at work if I was talking to someone close. I thought I was at least safe with the mask, but alas I was not. Even with my mask on AND theirs, they could smell it.

So now I will tell you about my oral routine because I honestly think these are the best products I’ve ever tried and I’ll never change.

I like to shower before I brush my teeth and while I shower, I coconut oil pull for 20 minutes, making sure to gargle well. It cleans my mouth whitens well.!

After I shower, I first start with the crest 3D white brilliance 2 step kit. It costs like 12 dollars. This is hands down the best toothpaste I’ve ever used. Basically, it comes with a toothpaste and a whitening gel. I use my electric toothbrush from oral b and brush with both. you brush with step 1 ( the toothpaste) for 1 minute and then with step 2 ( the whitening gel) for 1 minute. After using the whitening gel, you’re supposed to rinse with water. RINSE YOUR ENTIRE MOUTH VERY WELL AND GARGLE TOO. I gargle for a good 30 seconds. My teeth feel super clean after that, no plaque at all! and my family has even commented on my super white teeth and fresh breath. BONUS ;) now make sure with this toothpaste that you’re only brushing your actual teeth, do not brush your tongue with this.

Then I go in with a metal tongue scraper, you can find them on amazon, i got a big pack for a few dollars. The metal ones just work the best. I scrape all the gunk and slime off.

AND THEN. I go in with my TUNG brush and TUNG gel. I put a dab of the gel on the brush and brush really well for an entire minute. I have my phone and set my timers to make sure I’m making it

Now here’s where I went wrong, I would then use Closys mouthwash after all that. For the life of me I just couldn’t understand why I was still having bad breath. So one day I decided to just, not use mouthwash. After brushing my tongue with the TUNG products, i went off to work and I was really nervous at first but I always had a pack of gum with me for when it got bad or for after my lunch break. But 4 hours into my shift, after eating for the second time, I noticed that I didn’t smell anything at all. I kept blowing and puffing into my mask and I literally couldn’t smell anything. I was talking to my coworkers and everything and no one was acting weird. No one was adjusting their mask or stepping back. It was crazy I almost thought I was imagining things!!! I have a crush on this guy and could never go talk to him but now I can! :P :P . I’ve tried so many mouthwashes, little did I know that was the problem all along. I was convinced I needed to use one because it was all I knew and It felt strange just not using it but it actually worked!

I really gotta give credit to the TUNG products, if you take nothing else from this, go buy those things I pray you. My bb mostly just stemmed from my tongue and now I have a clean, pink tongue all day. I had work earlier today, ate sugary food, drank soda, and ate chips during both of my breaks (ignore my poor diet, it was my cheat day) and hours after I got off my breath still smells fresh and my tongue is still pink and clean.

Side note that before I do my oral routine before bed, I sinus rinse. I’ll go ahead and tell you about that too because I no longer get slimy throat. I use distilled water and I microwave it for 30 seconds. then I drop grapefruit seed extract 3 drops, and 3 drops of goldenseal extract. I make sure to snort it so it goes down my throat, out my mouth.

anyway, that’s it!! I hope this helped anyone.
Fu*cking Marketers!
Trying to profit off someone's agony..you think we stupid? Dumb ass.
May your generation be plagued with real chronic halitosis, then ud know how excruciatingly painful this is! Goto hell.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Bendover wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:23 pm The cure for your bad breath is to, lick my shithole
if THAT could cure my chronic halitosis for good, I will do it 10 times. [-X
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic