Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mauricio
Advanced
Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome

Post by mauricio »

Please let me know.

bb free)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

did you get diagnosed? how long did you have it for? same time as bb or different periods?
bb free)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

later on, no diagnose, but you can see when you are always tired, more than other people
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

thanks, I'm looking into Dr. Van Konynenburg's work with regard to methylation block, something that causes glutathione depletion and triggers CFS. I've been overlooking mine for too much time.
bb free)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but there is no cure, besides high dosage of vitamins
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

I'm looking into his protocol and probably going to give it a try.
bb free)
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Even standing up or just lifting my arm is draining, so yes.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

So that's three of us already, interesting.
bb free)
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

I don't know if I have that but I started having these weird fatigue episodes since around 2017. One 'episode' lasts weeks and apparently it's stress fatigue and it starts soon after waking up.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

bb free)
hatelife
Total Newbie

Post by hatelife »

YES
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Yes.I often feel sick.Sleeping doesn*t help.
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

Mauricio,
I hope you see this post. I have been wondering this about myself for about just as long, maybe longer then I’ve been dealing with the BB. But it all started around the same time and I have always wondered if they were related.

I have definitely been experiencing symptoms of CFS for many years. Maybe 10. I live a pretty active life so I push through but I know my body is off, and there was a sharp decline around that time(10 yrs ago?) and the BB started soon after.

Are they related? I don’t know.

Somewhere in the last few weeks I was lead to something called BeriBeri. And holy macaroni. I have almost every single one of those symptoms. Some of them are a bit weird. And I wrote these things down years ago because I didn’t know what the heck was going on so I was trying to figure it out myself. For example: sensitivity to light, tingling in the extremities(my freaking nose!!), blurred speech. On that one, all of a sudden one day my speech just started getting blurred on some words, some times, and still to this day. I also sometimes write or read words in the wrong order, Which I have never had that issue before this in my entire life up to that point.

I read about berberi that there was some relation to extreme/extended physical effort and then stopping abruptly. This is 100% my case. And I had always tied these symptoms to that time frame already. I used to ride my bicycle(ONLY) for about 8-9 years. And when I stopped, all of this stuff started.

I do not drink alcohol, but my diet, especially at that time and for all of those years was primarily Little Debbies type gas station food. No exaggeration, I lived off cakes, ice cream, donuts, and coffee.

I just read a post today that had a transcript from a video/interview between two people. I think their names were Dr Briggs and Minich. One of them said that problems with molybdenum will cause problems with tendons.

Well I definitely have that. And I’ve been trying to figure it out for about as long as I’ve been trying to figure out the BB. I have had plantar fascitis in both feet since 2014. My BB started in 2014. I have TFCC tears in both wrists. Both of my elbows have tendinitis. I have lost strength in my whole body and it all started around that same time.

The first time I noticed it was in 2012. And it only got worse from there. At the time I was 35 yo. And I started saying to people that yeah man this getting older thing is tough. You are always in pain, it never seems to heal, and you just keep losing strength. Every reaction I got was not in agreement. So, I knew it was just me.

Anyway, I wanted to put this all together in a post somewhere. I may make a thread strictly about Beriberi.

I started taking a B1 vitamin. I will continue to search for these connections. Let me know if you can relate and if you have found anything that may connect with this all.

Thanks
kira_kira

Post by kira_kira »

I suffer from this for many years.It's basically psychosomatics(body's respond to anxiety).In my case the underlying cause of anxiety is BB(No perspectives in life,self isolation,lost opportunities and so on and so on).
When I try a new method against BB or a new diet,that seems to be promising,the fatigue retreats(for as long as I still have hopes about the new method).But as soon as I see,that there are no results,fatigue comes back immediately.Nootropics help greatly against fatigue.Antidepressants also help a little.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic