Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does it not all originate with the tongue?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?

Post by HopefulOne »

Thank you Poco333! I’m glad you found something that works for you too. I did research on copper and it appears to kill on contact. I’m going to try it and post my findings. I don’t understand the negativity on this board. There are so many species of bacteria that are susceptible to different bactericides. What works for one may not work for others. Some people may miss out on their cure if they listen to this negativity. Please everyone don’t give up, try different things! What doesn’t work for one, may work for you. Just don’t give up. If your tongue is coated and scraping provides some relief, try different bacteriocides to get rid of the stinky bacteria. Who cares if you have to keep applying it, much better than stinking all day long!!! My routine takes about 5 mins and my breath is fresh ALL day long!!!

StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Post by StillHopeful »

Wow I'm actually shocked because after a decade of thinking it was my gut, tonsils, nasal cavities. I think its from my tongue! I ruled it out years ago but 3 days ago I don't know how I did but I brushed so far back my tongue\throat practically down my throat. But I instantly felt like I cleaned something that was caked up and dirty. I continued 2 times a day for the last couple of days and I have no more white coating on my tongue. I gargle every night with salt water fyi.
This year I decided to try the approach of less is more with my bb. I was tired of all the products and my almost 25min teeth brushing sessions.
So I brush my teeth with Colgate total toothpaste mixed with baking soda (only for my teeth). And another, this time only with toothpaste focusing on my mouth and tongue brushing far back (you should feel the lingual tonsils). I rinse w/ water in morning and salt water at night. I'm not 100% cured but I'm definitely 90% there. I also take bitters and/or digestive enzymes (my nasal (fecal) bb has gone the moment I started taking these). My bb is at the point that I can completely mask it w/ gum. You can't imagine the relief, ill perfect the routine and wait 1 month and will make an official post if its successful.

Poco333 plz share how you discovered copper, I would really like to know.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

This post makes sense. I have found Hopeful One’s post and tried her routine. It’s working so far but I’m waiting bc as you know, things usually work for us for a short amount of time. Can you please update us on your condition. Is the copper sulfate still working? I actually bought some but was afraid to use it. I still have it just in case Hopeful One’s method stops working. Please update and I’m so happy you found something that working for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic