Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally figured out the cause

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie

Finally figured out the cause

Post by Thisshitsucks »

So I’m gonna keep this short. I have terrible bad breath that varies in intensity depending on what I eat. I’ve been suffering since I was a kid and could never figure out why. Recently I discovered the cause was slow digestion. I started noticing I got less reactions whenever I would eat high fiber foods like apples, nuts and spinach. I’m pretty sure I have a medical condition so I plan on visiting my primary care doctor soon concerning the issue but besides that I’m happy to finally know what was causing the awful smell coming from my mouth. Currently I’m maintaining it by mainly eating high fiber foods and less meat. I’d say it’s working pretty good

Anomi

Re: Finally figured out the cause

Post by Anomi »

Hello!
Could you share please your diet? Also which food cause you the smell?
Maybe we can help each other with our own experience.
Till now, i'm not sure what cause this awful smell, but i do know that glutamine and digestive enzyme reduce it.
When i barely eat the smell is less noticable, but after a few month of elimanating I tend to be too hungry, so i eat regularly and then the smell comes back and fills the room very quick😓
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

Thisshitsucks wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 am So I’m gonna keep this short. I have terrible bad breath that varies in intensity depending on what I eat. I’ve been suffering since I was a kid and could never figure out why. Recently I discovered the cause was slow digestion. I started noticing I got less reactions whenever I would eat high fiber foods like apples, nuts and spinach. I’m pretty sure I have a medical condition so I plan on visiting my primary care doctor soon concerning the issue but besides that I’m happy to finally know what was causing the awful smell coming from my mouth. Currently I’m maintaining it by mainly eating high fiber foods and less meat. I’d say it’s working pretty good
hello did your tongue get white and smelly?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

How often do you poop?

When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie

Post by Thisshitsucks »

winter wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 am How often do you poop?

When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
I usually poop every other day but yes whenever I poop I get less reactions and whenever I throwup everything in my stomach I get almost no reaction
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic