Your Email Address:

First Name:

LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lola786
Total Newbie
LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story

Post by Lola786 »

Hi guys,

I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and reading through the posts have given me a few ideas. I long for the day I can come onhere and say “I’M CURED FINALLY!!!”. I do have faith that it will happen one day soon. Anyways, so I started developing halitosis at around 5. I’m currently 24 so this has robbed 19 precious years away from me. Growing up as a child my breath never really affected me much at all, hardly ever got comments on it however my parents made me aware and made me go to school every day with chewing gum. As I got older as a teen I got a few comments from girls at my school which prompted me to carry around chewing gum everywhere. The chewing gum did amazing masking the smell and never had any issues after that. But I was sick of carrying around chewing gum constantly and was scared for the future. Is this how my life will be forever? This is not a way to live.

I went to dentist appointments and they were shocked at how amazing my gums and teeth in general were. I grew more and more self conscious and had constant anxiety. My bubbly personality faded and I have truly up until this day ever been myself. I’m normally a bubbly and outgoing person but with this condition how can I be that? Fast forward during 2017 my worst fear came true. The chewing gum somehow stopped masking the smell. This is something I’ve always dreaded. I became even more isolated and had no idea what to do. I finally plucked up the courage to go to the doctors as I couldn’t deal with anymore nose rubs or comments. The doctor took one look at my nose passage and stated that it was inflamed. She prescribed me nasal spray but of course this did nothing. I then went back and demanded they do a H pylori breath test and it came back positive. They prescribed me antibiotics and still nothing happened. I was confused. What could it possibly be?

Fast forward a few years to now, I am still dealing with this issue however, I’ve recently started taking priobiotics and they have helped slightly but the smell is still there. I’m currently taking Liquid Chlorophyll and hoping for this to be my cure as I truly can’t deal with this anymore. I can for sure say my halitosis is coming from my stomach/ gut as I constantly have stomach issues and growling noises coming from my stomach. Part of my also thinks I might have Celiac disease or may be lactose intolerant?

I’m lost, confused and tired of this shit. I’m at the age where I should be dating, getting married, having a baby. But I’m not sure if this is in the cards for me with this condition. If anyone has had similar issues to me please let me know. If liquid chlorophyll has cured you let me know. I appreciate it.

mauricio
Advanced
Re: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story

Post by mauricio »

Do you feel lingering smell of the food you eat for hours, like eating onions in the evening and then still have them in your mouth (and nose) the day after?
bb free)
Lola786
Total Newbie

Post by Lola786 »

Nope not at all, there is sometimes a taste in my mouth after food but the smell doesn’t smell like the food I ate.
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 am Do you feel lingering smell of the food you eat for hours, like eating onions in the evening and then still have them in your mouth (and nose) the day after?
hey that thing is happening to me sometimes i feel that food is stock in my throat for a long period of time
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 am Do you feel lingering smell of the food you eat for hours, like eating onions in the evening and then still have them in your mouth (and nose) the day after?
Garlic and onion smell can linger for a day or two for me. What is the significance of this?
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

I tried liquid chlorophyll and it make me very sick i think not everyone can handle it , i am gonna show you my story also ,i had bb for a long time like about 8 years or something , i had no problems im my body not a singel helath issue exept bb that was ruining my life . Now 3 years ago i discoverd i had reflux and gastrit duodenic it called and thats it . I took a strict diet for about 3 months and drinked anti acid and guess what the bb went away like a miracle . But after some month it come back again i had diarrhea most of the time and didnt have issue with digestive system , there were i realised that i had parasite in my gut, yes gut is the most important thing about bad breath , most of the time the problems of bb comes from the gut , i discovered i had gardia lambia and from a very long time and one side effect of them is bb and now i am on the herbal cure cuz medecine dont really help for them , i hope i get them cure its a cure thats last at least 40 days and i will see then if my bb is ok . But let me tell you that i have reduce my bb a lot 3 years ago wass horrible and now ita not that bad there are days i dont even have it and there are days i have it . My tips are morning sea salt water with baking soda warm water gargle very good your throat for at least 1 min , then i used to drink boiled apple it helps a lot i boil a red apple and i drink it in the morning and the evening before you go to sleep than do t drink alcohol spice food sugar food and dont smoke these 4 thungs are very inportant belive me . And most of fast food and meat res meat but do not let your body without food you can test what food make you good and what make you make bad , i still eat chicken potatoes i eat also toast and cheese but not mostly i eat it like once in a week then milk and coffe never because i have parasite and they worse my condition. Well spinaq and a lot of cuccumber it very good also . I will update again
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Dont loose hope you guys we are all in theae together i am in very good condition that i was before that means that it still curable so lets stick all together and find the cure , i think the first thing we need to know is the case and im very in doubt about it because i think it may be parasite in my colon so i invite you to do a parasite test because its very important .
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

And for me its one thing that i have test many times its called dinner , if i eat a dinner base with vegetables for example an i eat it around 8 pm then i wake up having no bad breath , if i eat dinner very late and also i eat somtheng heavy my breath in the morning is very bad
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

What you’re talking about (including GI stuff) seems coherent with possible GI issues, like LPR (silent reflux), SIBO, IMO, IBS, Leaky gut syndrome. You didn’t include much info, but have you looked into those causes? Also, there’s a lot of useful info on those topics on this forum with some people succesfully managing bb.
Also, since you bb started since you were very young: there’s a mutation in SELENBP-1 protein that can cause bb since childhood, it’s rare but worth researching if you bb comes from breathing (nasal) or both breathing & mouth.
Lola786 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:03 am Hi guys,

I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and reading through the posts have given me a few ideas. I long for the day I can come onhere and say “I’M CURED FINALLY!!!”. I do have faith that it will happen one day soon. Anyways, so I started developing halitosis at around 5. I’m currently 24 so this has robbed 19 precious years away from me. Growing up as a child my breath never really affected me much at all, hardly ever got comments on it however my parents made me aware and made me go to school every day with chewing gum. As I got older as a teen I got a few comments from girls at my school which prompted me to carry around chewing gum everywhere. The chewing gum did amazing masking the smell and never had any issues after that. But I was sick of carrying around chewing gum constantly and was scared for the future. Is this how my life will be forever? This is not a way to live.

I went to dentist appointments and they were shocked at how amazing my gums and teeth in general were. I grew more and more self conscious and had constant anxiety. My bubbly personality faded and I have truly up until this day ever been myself. I’m normally a bubbly and outgoing person but with this condition how can I be that? Fast forward during 2017 my worst fear came true. The chewing gum somehow stopped masking the smell. This is something I’ve always dreaded. I became even more isolated and had no idea what to do. I finally plucked up the courage to go to the doctors as I couldn’t deal with anymore nose rubs or comments. The doctor took one look at my nose passage and stated that it was inflamed. She prescribed me nasal spray but of course this did nothing. I then went back and demanded they do a H pylori breath test and it came back positive. They prescribed me antibiotics and still nothing happened. I was confused. What could it possibly be?

Fast forward a few years to now, I am still dealing with this issue however, I’ve recently started taking priobiotics and they have helped slightly but the smell is still there. I’m currently taking Liquid Chlorophyll and hoping for this to be my cure as I truly can’t deal with this anymore. I can for sure say my halitosis is coming from my stomach/ gut as I constantly have stomach issues and growling noises coming from my stomach. Part of my also thinks I might have Celiac disease or may be lactose intolerant?

I’m lost, confused and tired of this shit. I’m at the age where I should be dating, getting married, having a baby. But I’m not sure if this is in the cards for me with this condition. If anyone has had similar issues to me please let me know. If liquid chlorophyll has cured you let me know. I appreciate it.
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

If late dinner/heavy dinner worsens morning bb, look into possible issues with LPR (larooharyngeal reflux) or GERD, since LPR/GERD is worsened by eating before sleep or eating big meals.
Emanuela hoxha wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:37 am And for me its one thing that i have test many times its called dinner , if i eat a dinner base with vegetables for example an i eat it around 8 pm then i wake up having no bad breath , if i eat dinner very late and also i eat somtheng heavy my breath in the morning is very bad
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Thank you so much for your replay , i have acid reflux bur no symptoms from that like no heartburn no throat pain like nothing at all but still doctor said to me i have it but they say some type of gastric duodenal i dont really now ehat that is and i have parasite also , but i am strating to thing that my parasite cause also stomach problem because when i took for example 1 week ago a herbal cure for parasite bad breath stop by magic then come back because still not recovered 100 % from parasite , but maybe i have them both like parasite and lpr and i need to cure them bothh, but i dont get something i have always have to ask if our bb is related to gut and stomahc and our sphincter is close tight how we have bb like i really dont get it , and i wanna know is there a test to know if your sphincter is closed or no because i have already put a video in my stomach and the doctor didnt say nothing about it , pleas who has information help me ,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic