Your Email Address:

First Name:

Smell/taste bb

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Juventus
Total Newbie
Smell/taste bb

Post by Juventus »

Is anyone else incapable of smelling or tasting their own breath unless they consume food that cause odor?

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Smell/taste bb

Post by KL123 »

Yes I can.
Especially these days when you put a mask on your face and breathe into it and quickly sniff it - and you will feel the magic.
There is another way to hold an empty glass in front of your nose and mouth and breathe into it and then immediately smell it.

And then there is always the good ole Saliva test. Lick your wrist, let the saliva dry out for a few seconds and then smell your wrist.
dianess

Post by dianess »

How do you guys know if you have a nosal bb? I can taste or smell my mouth, but I dont know how to check if I have nosal bb also
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

dianess wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:35 pm How do you guys know if you have a nosal bb? I can taste or smell my mouth, but I dont know how to check if I have nosal bb also
If people react to you when you go near them, it's nasal bad breath. Nasal BB is when even your presence makes people react. Mouth bb is when they can smell your breath while you speak.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

From my opinion when you have strong bb you will get nasal breath too, because mouth and nose are connected....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
blowinyouaway

Post by blowinyouaway »

I figured out how to puff my breath into my nose. You don’t blow or anything but you just kind of cloud the air in your mouth. If you’ve ever smoked a hookah that’s kind of how i do it.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

dianess wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:35 pm How do you guys know if you have a nosal bb?
very very hard to be aware of, a little hint is the smell of the dried mucus in the nose, mine smelled of onions of course because of sulfate.
otherwise yea you'd better ask, I recall when I had no awareness of it I thought as long as I had my mouth shut I'd be fine if at close distance, but then a friend asked me whether I just had beer/alcohol.
bb free)
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

What do you mean it smelled like sulfate? Do you have any thoughts why that could happen?
mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:27 pm very very hard to be aware of, a little hint is the smell of the dried mucus in the nose, mine smelled of onions of course because of sulfate.
otherwise yea you'd better ask, I recall when I had no awareness of it I thought as long as I had my mouth shut I'd be fine if at close distance, but then a friend asked me whether I just had beer/alcohol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic