Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath products make issues worst?

Please vote on this polls...we can use the stats for research....
nd_gillis

Breath products make issues worst?

Post by nd_gillis »

What are the best toothpastes, mouthwashes and routines that don’t make bb worst?

Does anyone else find that certain products like mouth wash make this worst? Thera Breath made my breath much worst!!!

Thomas
Re: Breath products make issues worst?

Post by Thomas »

it makes things even worse these pharmaceuticals. it has to be stopped it's dangerous.
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Bliss K12 probiotics that supposedly ‘cure’ bb make mine 100 time worse. I’m puzzled, as according to research the effect should be the opposite.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Thera breath made my breathh worst i dont know why i gargle with that for 30 sec jn the first day was okej then in the second oh my god my bb start getting worse and i had stomach pain also maybe when i gargled with that somthing went down in my stomach and has made my stomach throat hurt and burn so much , never happened in my life
Rolisa

Post by Rolisa »

The brand I'm currently using is called Halita. I think it is from Spain, but I'm not sure. It works perfectly for me and that's what helped get rid of last bit of bad breath I had. I use both the toothpaste and the mouthwash 2x a day.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Rolisa wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 pm The brand I'm currently using is called Halita. I think it is from Spain, but I'm not sure. It works perfectly for me and that's what helped get rid of last bit of bad breath I had. I use both the toothpaste and the mouthwash 2x a day.
Darling do you use the mouthwash only to rinse or you also gargle with that ?
dianess

Post by dianess »

For me the best toothpaste is Himalaya with neem& pomegranate (one user here talked about it). And for the mouthwash - I use warm water with salt.
I didnt have any luck with mouthwashes for bb - they usually made it worse or/and gave me weird taste in my mouth
Rolisa

Post by Rolisa »

Emanuela hoxha wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:53 pm
Rolisa wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 pm The brand I'm currently using is called Halita. I think it is from Spain, but I'm not sure. It works perfectly for me and that's what helped get rid of last bit of bad breath I had. I use both the toothpaste and the mouthwash 2x a day.
Yes, I gargle with Halita mouthwash as well. And before I even use Halita toothpaste and mouthwash, I rinse my mouth and gargle with diluted hydrogen peroxide as a first step. Only after that I proceed with the actual toothpaste and mouthwash.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Rolisa wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:09 am
Yes, I gargle with Halita mouthwash as well. And before I even use Halita toothpaste and mouthwash, I rinse my mouth and gargle with diluted hydrogen peroxide as a first step. Only after that I proceed with the actual toothpaste and mouthwash.
Thanks for the answer darling you are very kind to share your experience with us , i want to ask a last thing for hidrogen peroxide , how you use it ? I have bought one on a market that is 3 % should i put just a teas spoon on a glass of water , or one teaspoon in two glasses of water ? Can you show me how you do it please
Rolisa

Post by Rolisa »

Emanuela hoxha wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:59 pm
Rolisa wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:09 am

Thanks for the answer darling you are very kind to share your experience with us , i want to ask a last thing for hidrogen peroxide , how you use it ? I have bought one on a market that is 3 % should i put just a teas spoon on a glass of water , or one teaspoon in two glasses of water ? Can you show me how you do it please
No worries at all. You can ask all you want.

My hydrogen peroxide is 3% as well.
I pour 3 tsp of hydroghen peroxide into 125ml of water. I know it's 125ml because I measure it in this nasal irrigator I have that shows the measurements.

Then I rinse my mouth for 30 seconds to a minute, spit it and proceed to gargle several times until I run out of the solution.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Thank you very much i will try it as well because i saw i big improvement in my oral health using hperoxide , t
Rolisa

Post by Rolisa »

Emanuela hoxha wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:24 pm Thank you very much i will try it as well because i saw i big improvement in my oral health using hperoxide , t
Yes, and don't forget to clean the very back of your tongue. The pinker your tongue looks the better.
Also, you don't lose anything with trying a nasal irrigator. You might find out that you have a mucus buildup.

Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic