Your Email Address:

First Name:

Top Ten Things You Would Do

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
dianess

Re: Top Ten Things You Would Do

Post by dianess »

simple wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm Dianess, I guess you don’t have nasal bb and your bb is not bad - if you would have strong or nasal bb then people would have reacted strongly with sneezing, etc, it would be impossible to dismiss. Have you tried certain things to eliminate it? Since you’re young, you have the advantage of time :)
the people on this forum who cured their bb usually got there by trial & error active approach
Also, do you have sour taste, acidic saliva?
dianess wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:42 pm Hey! I get most reactions while speaking close to someone etc. I'm not sure if I have nosal bb - maybe I have (?) but I don't see much reactions in buses, crowds etc, so it's veeeeeery hard to tell. Plus I'm always trying to drink water every minute, eat a snack, take zinc tablets/gums - and it definitely helps me to "survive" when I'm around people (+ good oral routine) but obviously I avoid talking near to someone's face.
So I have no idea if they had noticed. Maybe they had but they didn't care or thought its temporary? I really don't know how noticeable is my bb. I don't think I have the worst bb ever, but what if I'm wrong and people are just being nice or they don't care? I really have no clue and it's driving me crazy. But I'm sure that I have it because I have this taste in my mouth and test with licking wrist don't give me the best results (and I heard comments about my bb when I was younger)
I try to be positive and think that my bb isn't that bad but I don't know. I'm scared that I have really strong bb and nasal bb but people got used to that or they try to be polite. I really don't know :( I try to notice every possible reaction etc and I haven't seen much reactions when I don't speak. I really hope that even if I have nasal bb - it isn't that strong :/
Yeah, I have tried some things but in general what helped me the most was cleaning tonsils and keeping good oral hygiene. But still, there's definitely something bigger causing this freaking bb. I have also tried some supplements which helped some people here but for me it didn't solve the problem.
Right now I try to maintain healthy lifestyle and do all possible tests. I have done already basics - blood tests etc. I have in plans other testes - for allergies and parasities, endoscopy, dna test ( I really hope I don't have any gene mutation, but who knows ) etc. There has to be a reason for this shit, so I want to check everything. And about the sour taste, acidic saliva - yes, I have it
And what about you? Do you know what causes your bb?

simple
Advanced

Re: Top Ten Things You Would Do

Post by simple »

Dianess,

The tonsil stones definitely worsen bb! They can be a cause for your bb, or at least contribute to bb if there’s some other cause.

I know for sure - I used to have tonsil stones as well and they smelled really bad, so I did tonsillectomy. The thing is I had bb since a kid really for some other reasons, and when I got tonsillitis it just became 20 times worse. I removed them, and situation improved (or went to status quo). I am very happy about the surgery. I also knew a guy who had tonsillitis as well. He had mouth bb only, which sometimes got worse when he breathed out, but that was only because the smell seemed to emanate from the throat.

Yeah, I agree with allergies stuff, some food intolerances can cause bb. Have you seen posts by user Rolisa? She cured her bb by diet + oral hygiene, and she had some food intolerances.

No, I don’t know about my causes, but I have both mouth & nasal bb - it could be from the throat or from the lungs (extraoral halitosis, which is more likely). It seems to correlate with what I eat, so I suspect metabolic or GI causes. If I eat meat, legumes, dairy, lots of sugar/simple carbs, it can literally fill a room; whereas if I eat mainly salad it improves and can be smelled from about 2-3ft only. In my life I’ve seen a few people with similar halitosis and trust me, it was obvious they knew about it because people gave obvious reactions. That’s why I said that if you have to look for the reactions, it is likely that you’re dealing with mouth bb or if it’s nasal it is very mild (but nasal bb is unlikely to be mild).

Also, does food affect your bb? If you notice some stuff worsens your bb, I suggest you look into the thread I posted yesterday “what worsens your bb?”

The most important thing for us is to never give up, try new things. I’ve seen the people on this forum who cured - they tried many unsuccessful approaches before stumbling into the one that worked.
dianess wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:56 pm
I try to be positive and think that my bb isn't that bad but I don't know. I'm scared that I have really strong bb and nasal bb but people got used to that or they try to be polite. I really don't know :( I try to notice every possible reaction etc and I haven't seen much reactions when I don't speak. I really hope that even if I have nasal bb - it isn't that strong :/
Yeah, I have tried some things but in general what helped me the most was cleaning tonsils and keeping good oral hygiene. But still, there's definitely something bigger causing this freaking bb. I have also tried some supplements which helped some people here but for me it didn't solve the problem.
Right now I try to maintain healthy lifestyle and do all possible tests. I have done already basics - blood tests etc. I have in plans other testes - for allergies and parasities, endoscopy, dna test ( I really hope I don't have any gene mutation, but who knows ) etc. There has to be a reason for this shit, so I want to check everything. And about the sour taste, acidic saliva - yes, I have it
And what about you? Do you know what causes your bb?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic