Your Email Address:

First Name:

is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Jimi
I would do the liver flush but I am afraid of trying it due to my other medical ailments: Kidney transplant that is being threaten by BK virus, anemia due to leukemia, osteoporosis that doc. not sure how to treat it and I will see osteo- specialits. Also about 3 weeks ago I tried mixing a bit of apple vinegar with water and drinking it after meals(something I read in this forum) and after 3 days my gums where soar. So I have to be very careful what I do. That is why I will start today with the yogurt and vita C . I have stopped eating eggs every day and drinking coffee! SO YES I AM PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT MEMBERS SUGGEST AND SELECT WHAT IS MORE OF A NATURAL PROCESS.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I have done liver flushes, of course, else I wouldn't comment.

I also recommend anyone to try them, they're harmless. But I have yet to see one case where it has 'cured' bb. "A Chinese Woman"? Which Chinese Woman? 8)

Dear Jimi:
1) Do you do liver flushes regularly?

2) Do you have bb?

Everybody, please try it and report back. You'll feel great.
O:)
nc
Total Newbie

Post by nc »

1) Do you do liver flushes regularly?
I've done it for the last 3 years but not regularly. There were times I did it once a month, sometimes once in 3 months, depending on my mood :) But there were many times I did it every 2 weeks.

2) Do you have bb?
Yes, I still have bb, but I think the bb gets less when I do the cleanse. I still do it because it's the only one that I know that helps with my bb.

Everyone should try it. It's hard at first, but you'll feel good after you've done it specially if you see the stones coming out :)
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I agree one feels great afterwards. However, one also feels great after having any laxative, as it's kind of cleansing.

Those 'stones' ... What are they? The most believable explanation for them is that it's simply the olive oil (that you drink during the cleanse) that comes out in a different form.

Do you really believe they all those hundreds of 'stones' that people get out during liver cleanse are stones that have been lying in the canals & ducts of your liver..?

I'm also curious *how* you think the connection between the liver and bad breath works...? Why would doing a liver flush make it better? Maybe a normal laxative, without all the oil, apple juice etc would have the same effect..? Maybe it's actually the laxative/diarrhea itself that's having the 'clean feeling' effect..?

Maybe it works! I just hate to see us trying things blindly without knowing what is actually happening. I have held both a liver and a gallbladder in my hands, and have a hard time understanding where all those 'stones' would lie hiding, and the connection to bb seems kinda vague... More info please (and not from some hippie website) :mrgreen:

Many thanks \:D/ O:)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Here is what i think from observing my body. Liver and mouth are connected somehow, it might be blood system or some other system, because all that smell gunk is coming from liver.

If I do a liver flush and like the last time something moved in my liver I immediately felt some kind of tube connection between gall bladder and mouth and sinuses and all that gunk was washed away and replaced by a clean mocous or spit....

I felt really clean and if the liver is clean and gallbladder it will not send toxins into your mouth.

Remember mouth is like a expell system also sinuses for toxins.
THis is how the body shows that liver and gallblader are clogged.

And I am positive bb has not a lot to do with intestines at all. The liver and gall bladder are the cause.

Iknow that the body is stupid to show it like that but still.

And those comments Larc 400 " Do you have bb" , come on.
Maybe we should start asking you if you have bb or you are halitophobic, but apparently you have, if you wouldn't you would be somewhere else and not on this board.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Thanx for the info 8)

I didn't mean the 'Do you have bb?' in a halitophobic way... I just meant that if you do regular liver cleansing, do you still have bb? In that case, I guess it doesn't work..?

Warm wishes
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Wow, you guys always get into lengthy arguments. But I'm kind of faithful, I'm going to give this liver flush thing a try.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Just to announced that my friend's brother in law passed away at the end of last month. He was the one with gall bladder problems. I went ahead and asked my friend what was given to him when he was suffering from the body odor and bb and she said antibiotics but then doctors found stones and operated on him and found his liver had cancer. I have an appointment with my kidney doctor next month and I will ask him to check my gall bladder just to know if this is the cause of my bb and if not so that at least is one less thing wondering about.
mike987
Super Angel

Re:

Post by mike987 »

halihope wrote: Wed May 14, 2008 6:30 am Just to announced that my friend's brother in law passed away at the end of last month. He was the one with gall bladder problems. I went ahead and asked my friend what was given to him when he was suffering from the body odor and bb and she said antibiotics but then doctors found stones and operated on him and found his liver had cancer. I have an appointment with my kidney doctor next month and I will ask him to check my gall bladder just to know if this is the cause of my bb and if not so that at least is one less thing wondering about.
Any update on this?

I realize it's been about 5000 years.. yes, but...
worriedmom
Total Newbie

Re: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?

Post by worriedmom »

Maybe for some but I don't think that's the case for those of us who have had bb since childhood. In my case, my mother and her father and 2 of my children have bad breath. And I'm sure it goes back further. The 2 kids of mine with bad breath developed it soon after birth...I would say I started noticing it around 5 months old when they were only drinking milk. Is it possible we all have a genetic defect with a damaged gallbladder? But I'm guess not. Plus neither of us have any of the other symptoms you mentioned. Our tongues are very pink, we have no other body odors, no yellowish eyes or none of the other things mentioned.
Jaim618

Re:

Post by Jaim618 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm so what else is telling you not to start with liver flushes
What do you do to flush the liver? I googled but there were many things that came up, not sure which or how u do yours. Please advise 🙏🏼
simple
Advanced

Re: BB or Gallbladder Disease

Post by simple »

Hi Faith59,
I have gallbladder disease (cholelithiasis) due to abnormally shaped gallbladder. One of my close relatives, who never had & doesn’t have bb, had theirs removed due to having cholelithiasis. Gallbladder stones are very common, so in most cases they don’t cause bb, but probably can trigger it in unlucky ones. I have read that bile has its effects on small intestinal flora, where if its supply is limited or not coordinated well enough, it could trigger SIBO (which I think I have, but haven’t done the breath tests yet).

Whether your cause turns out to be gallbaldder or not, I think those polyps are definitely worth removing! Can you imagine if they were the issue and it would solve bb? I would do that if any probability of solving bb is present. If you read polyps / stones can cause bb, then in my opinion you shouldn’t listen to the doctor: doctors are not trained in solving bb, they can only help with common illness. So, as you probably have already noticed, doctors have no idea how to treat bb!

When has your bb started? Does it come from breathing (nose), only mouth, or both? Does it fill rooms? What does it smell like, if you have any idea?
faith59 wrote: Mon May 05, 2008 3:34 am A few months ago I had a ultrasound done that was ordered by my internal medicine doctor because of a pain on my left side . I was told that I have polyps in or around my gallbladder. My doctor said as long as I'm not suffering w/constant abdominal pain she would not recommed removing unless it gives me problems . I have read on the internet that one symptom of gallbladder stones or polyps can be bad breath . So my question is anyone here not have their gallbladder or has had their gallbladder removed for whatever reasons ... but still has bad breath?? This might prove the theory of the gallbladder causing bad breath or just make it another dead end.
simple
Advanced

Re: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?

Post by simple »

Hi Worriedmom, because your cause is genetic, have you ever done aminoacids & organic acids tests? Metabolic issues can be found by abnormalities in those tests (urine tests are more accurate) and can cause bb; it’s best to do extended versions. I did aminoacids test and it came back with really weird abnormalities, which I will look further into in this month (hopefully, will have time) - though I don’t know if that’s cause of my bb.
worriedmom wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:34 pm Maybe for some but I don't think that's the case for those of us who have had bb since childhood. In my case, my mother and her father and 2 of my children have bad breath. And I'm sure it goes back further. The 2 kids of mine with bad breath developed it soon after birth...I would say I started noticing it around 5 months old when they were only drinking milk. Is it possible we all have a genetic defect with a damaged gallbladder? But I'm guess not. Plus neither of us have any of the other symptoms you mentioned. Our tongues are very pink, we have no other body odors, no yellowish eyes or none of the other things mentioned.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic