Your Email Address:

First Name:

Was Gallbladder removed and still have bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Was Gallbladder removed and still have bb?

Post by mindyb »

I'm possibly having my gallbladder removed (which stores bile) and is linked to bb.
I was wondering if any of you out there have had your gallbladder removed and still have bb.
If so, what were the details about the surgeory and bb to date?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Why are you having it removed? I hope you're not having it removed because you think it's responsible for your BB... If that's the case, we might as well remove half the organs in our body, cause they all seem to be related in some way..

However, if you do have it removed, and your BB is cured, I'd be very happy for you. :D .. Just don't go removing things unless you strongly feel, with some evidence, that it's responsible for your personal nightmare.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Gall bladder has nothing to do with bad breath. It simply stores bile which is produced by the liver.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Gall bladder has nothing to do with bad breath. It simply stores bile which is produced by the liver.

Program posted this twice. I don't know why???
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I had a HIDA scan that showed my gallbladder is dysfunctional and I'm also having major bowel issues + upper abdominal pain.

And YES bb can be linked to your gallbladder, its not a HUGE link, but what do you think bile smells like when it does not pass thru your gb correctly?
read this article as well:
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/559 ... sease.html

I will keep you posted as to how it relates to my bb after I have it removed.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Both my parents had gall stones.

My father had a gall stone the size of an egg. His pains were so bad, he was rolling on the floor. His gall bladder was removed, but he didn't have bad breath.

My mother had 90 small gall stones. Her gall bladder was removed in her 30's. My mother always had an odor on her breath until the day she died at the age of 89.

Unless you have gall stones, you probably should not have your gall bladder removed. Everybody's gall bladder stores liver bile, and yes, it probably smells bad, but liver bile doesn't end up in your mouth, and obviously not every one has bad breath. So liver bile by itself has nothing to do with bad breath. I would suggest you get a second opinion before you do anything rash.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I just had a baby, which throws the gallbladder out of whack. I have pains and it feesl as though there is a golf ball lodged in my chest.
I had a 2 hr and rather expensive test that is came back non functioning.
I'm not having it removed for the heck of it!

My dr. said it needs to come out, and I am just hoping it may help my bb- since what I read could mean they are connected. My issues may be unique as to all others who had it removed. Lots of factors can play into bb and our bodies.
If were easy to diagnose and cure, this website wouldn't be here.
Just saying :D
plumbum

Post by plumbum »

Don't remove your gallbladder. I did and I still have bad breath. Are you sure you don't have reflux. Bile reflux can cause bad breath. Gallbladder removal made my reflux worse. Gallbladder issues can cause bad breath. Bile smells like rotten eggs. If it's sitting in your gallbladder not moving that can't be good. Try and do a flush maybe that will help.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

There are Chinese herbs you can take that will help flush out your liver and gallbladder stones. Try that before surgery. It's a lot cheaper and you'll still have your gallbladder.

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-03.xhtml

I'm currently taking Gold Coin Grass tincture, which softens and dissolves gallstones slowly with few side effects.
mike987
Super Angel

Re:

Post by mike987 »

hope4now wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 am There are Chinese herbs you can take that will help flush out your liver and gallbladder stones. Try that before surgery. It's a lot cheaper and you'll still have your gallbladder.

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-03.xhtml

I'm currently taking Gold Coin Grass tincture, which softens and dissolves gallstones slowly with few side effects.
Did that do anything for ya?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic