Your Email Address:

First Name:

London England Friends?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whatdidido
Junior
London England Friends?

Post by whatdidido »

Hello!

I haven't been very active on here as I've given up trying to find a cure, but I was wondering if there was anyone from London or the surrounding area who would be interested in meeting in August? International travel will soon open up in many countries, so i'm booking a solo trip to London for the summer. Id love to connect with someone while i'm there.

If interested, please send me a DM! I've met a few people on here, even made some lifelong friends, and it's such a great feeling being able to relax, laugh, and enjoy someones company without the worry of judgement or shame.

Im female btw, early 30's.

simple
Advanced

Re: London England Friends?

Post by simple »

Hi Whatdidido, that’s interesting, when do you plan on visiting London? Beginning / middle / end of August?
whatdidido wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:33 am Hello!

I haven't been very active on here as I've given up trying to find a cure, but I was wondering if there was anyone from London or the surrounding area who would be interested in meeting in August? International travel will soon open up in many countries, so i'm booking a solo trip to London for the summer. Id love to connect with someone while i'm there.

If interested, please send me a DM! I've met a few people on here, even made some lifelong friends, and it's such a great feeling being able to relax, laugh, and enjoy someones company without the worry of judgement or shame.

Im female btw, early 30's.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic