Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kunjal Kriya - Try this if you suspect your BB is from stomach

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
optimismishere
Junior
Kunjal Kriya - Try this if you suspect your BB is from stomach

Post by optimismishere »

Kinjal Kriya is a yoga technique which helps you remove all the toxins (such as stale mucus) from your stomach and oesophagus. It may seem daunting to master in the beginning but it's an easy technique to master.

Basically, you take a jug of warm water (not hot) and put a pinch or two of salt in it. Then you consume it in glass after another in quick succession. Consume as much as you can, the more the better. Your body will develop the tolerance and let you consume more.

Once you're done consuming about 1-2ltrs of water, the good part comes. You need to bend over a bit and open your mouth and put two fingers inside your tongue. This induces vomiting of the water so consumed. Repeat it until you empty all the water. In the beginning, you'll see yellowish liquid, which is stale food. So don't be afraid.

You need to do this twice a week and not more than that. Whenever I did this, I had very less mucus in my throat. This yoga technique is recommended by yoga professionals to get rid of bad breath. In my case, it did improve my mucus issue but did not eliminate bb as I think my tonsils are the ones that are causing the BB for me.

This technique does not cure tonsil breath I suppose and tonsils get somewhat retracted when water comes gushing out.

Again, do it only if you want. I'm no doctor. But I just wanted to let you guys (and many more who will come across this thread in future) that there are solutions. Watch a YouTube video about this and you'll get to know what I am referring to. Best wishes.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Kunjal Kriya - Try this if you suspect your BB is from stomach

Post by KL123 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsJ2eAioFk

ewww

but she has a pretty large pair of Bazongas
Ethanklein

Post by Ethanklein »

optimismishere wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:59 am Kinjal Kriya is a yoga technique which helps you remove all the toxins (such as stale mucus) from your stomach and oesophagus. It may seem daunting to master in the beginning but it's an easy technique to master.
Hey optimism, did you find much relief from doing this oldschool method? Did you ever try it again or still practising it?
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

I did it for a few months. It would greatly reduce my mucus production but did not cure my bad breath. The main reason for this, I believe, was the fact that my BB is not mainly from the stomach. I had an endoscopy done a few years ago and they found nothing wrong.

Right now I am focussing on oxygenating my throat. I get vomit-like smell when I properly focus and breathe into my throat. That's where I think most of the BB comes from.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic