Your Email Address:

First Name:

Suffering for 4 months now

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TripleN333
Total Newbie

Suffering for 4 months now

Post by TripleN333 »

Hello~

So I have been suffering from bad breath for 4 months now. And it is just messing with my confidence! I used to have so much confidence and now I don’t. So I went to the doctor and dentist to see what’s wrong. The dentist said it was a cavity so we took care of that but guess what. The smell did not disappear. So I went to check my tongue and mouth. They said they couldn’t see anything wrong. So I went to a place where they practice herbal medicine. I did the spit test to check if my mouth was the problem or not. And I even did a test with the halimeter. So my spit was okay and the halimeter only showed 33 on the screen which indicates that I have no bad breath. So my herbalist smelled my breath and said could smell something very sour and a little bit rotten smell. So now I am in this diet and taking herbal medicine. And I should see result in 3 months. If you guys have any other idea what I could do , please tell me so. And please don’t tell me to take better care of my dental hygiene because I really do...

I cry every day because of this...

someone1
Total Newbie

Re: Suffering for 4 months now

Post by someone1 »

Did you try Ponaris in case your bb is nasal? Ponaris easily and (almost) instantaneously washes away dry and extremely sticky nasal gunk high in the nasal passages that causes bad breath and taste in mouth. Great for when you're about to talk to someone face to face. I think it would work really well in combination with OTC allergy medicine for those with allergy problems and PND. It works for me. I also do 5-2 intermittent fasting(eat 5 days a week and only drink water/coffee the other 2 days) so that might be a factor as well. I also try to eat right and eat my fiber religiously so that's another factor that complicates things.

Ponaris (for thorough cleanup of passages) + OTC allergy medicine (for symptom control) might work.
TripleN333
Total Newbie

Re: Suffering for 4 months now

Post by TripleN333 »

someone1 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:31 am Did you try Ponaris in case your bb is nasal? Ponaris easily and (almost) instantaneously washes away dry and extremely sticky nasal gunk high in the nasal passages that causes bad breath and taste in mouth. Great for when you're about to talk to someone face to face. I think it would work really well in combination with OTC allergy medicine for those with allergy problems and PND. It works for me. I also do 5-2 intermittent fasting(eat 5 days a week and only drink water/coffee the other 2 days) so that might be a factor as well. I also try to eat right and eat my fiber religiously so that's another factor that complicates things.

Ponaris (for thorough cleanup of passages) + OTC allergy medicine (for symptom control) might work.

I don’t think my bb is nasal. I have days that it is really bad and then days that it’s quite okay. But thank you ^^ I’ll take note ~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic