Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally BB Free!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faithful1

Re: Finally BB Free!!!

Post by faithful1 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:06 am you will not feel good on raw diet....it is not manageable....only few people can do it in the world.....you are hungry all the time then after few months you will be back on cooked.....better not start doing it....and choose low fat starch diet with 50 % fruit....that is a good diet..
Thanks, I will be careful.

An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

For anyone following this topic, I have been doing the dental hygiene routine described in the original post and now eating a low carb/sugar and high protein diet and it does seem to help. I have created such an isolated life for myself so I'm not around many people to gauge their reactions to know for sure if its working, especially with wearing a mask. But I can say my tongue is much less white and the taste in my mouth is not so bad. If I had to guess I would say it might have eliminated 75%. But I am going to keep going with this diet and oral hygiene routine and see if eventually my tongue turns completely pink and the bad taste goes completely away. Thank you so much for posting about this @hopeful1
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Those who benefited from this, do you have oral BB only or nasal + oral BB?
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

winter wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am Those who benefited from this, do you have oral BB only or nasal + oral BB?
I believe I have nasal and oral. Maybe that's why I don't feel it's 100% gone?
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Faithful1, oddly enough I also started a low carb and sugar diet. The first 7 days nothing happened. No difference and the mouthwashes routine was losing effectiveness. I decided to keep the diet low carb since I was quickly losing those quarantine pounds. Suddenly my bb started slowly diminishing. It’s about 75% better!!!! The small 15% is manageable with the routine. Im keeping my fingers crossed. 🙏🏻 Thank you to hopeful one for suggesting this diet and routine. I went out with friends last night and actually got no reactions. In my mind though, I was anxious but it went smoothly. THANK YOU. Btw I had oral only, not nasal. Stay safe everytime
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:16 am Faithful1, oddly enough I also started a low carb and sugar diet. The first 7 days nothing happened. No difference and the mouthwashes routine was losing effectiveness. I decided to keep the diet low carb since I was quickly losing those quarantine pounds. Suddenly my bb started slowly diminishing. It’s about 75% better!!!! The small 15% is manageable with the routine. Im keeping my fingers crossed. 🙏🏻 Thank you to hopeful one for suggesting this diet and routine. I went out with friends last night and actually got no reactions. In my mind though, I was anxious but it went smoothly. THANK YOU. Btw I had oral only, not nasal. Stay safe everytime
What what is your typical day of eating like now?? How many carbs a day do you eat??
naom

Post by naom »

HopefulOne wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm
Emanuela hoxha wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm Hello first of all i am so happy for you ,you mentioned thera breath , i had tried it and it made my bb worst like really bad , i dont know if its for the fact that the product contains zinc because i have tried zinc before in supplements and gave me nausea and very bb , i dont know if anyone else has problems with thera breath or zinc ?
I use the a Therabreath in the green bottle with orange top....no zinc in the ingredients.
You have made so Many threads of your bb being cured. is this the latest one and
are you still bb free?. I hope for the best and your and eveyones weelbeing
naom

Post by naom »

HopefulOne wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm
Emanuela hoxha wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm Hello first of all i am so happy for you ,you mentioned thera breath , i had tried it and it made my bb worst like really bad , i dont know if its for the fact that the product contains zinc because i have tried zinc before in supplements and gave me nausea and very bb , i dont know if anyone else has problems with thera breath or zinc ?
I use the a Therabreath in the green bottle with orange top....no zinc in the ingredients.
You have made so Many threads of your bb being cured. is this the latest one and
are you still bb free?. I hope for the best and your and eveyones weelbeing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic