Your Email Address:

First Name:

Carbs temporary cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie

Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Thisshitsucks »

I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something we have in common. And no I’m not in ketosis trust me

worriedmom
Total Newbie

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by worriedmom »

Yes i have that too. Whenever i eat my bad breath dissapears for a bit of time. Whenever i need to be close to someone i always snack on something like pretzels to keep the smell out my mouth. But as soon as i finish eating, the bb returns about 30 mintues later. Sometimes the bb stays gone for a couple hours especially if i drank a lot.
Ghana3

Post by Ghana3 »

Thisshitsucks wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 am I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something we have in common. And no I’m not in ketosis trust me
I feel like it's the other way around for me, after a a carb meal like rice and pasta, my breath reaches the next level especially the next day
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

How do you all know that the smell disappear?
Ghana3

Post by Ghana3 »

winter wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 pm How do you all know that the smell disappear?
By the same way we judge that the smell is still there
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie

Post by Thisshitsucks »

Gonna make a new post but I’ll also reply here. I finally find the cause of my BB and the cure. Basically my diet was bad. I wasn’t eating enough fruit and veggies nor water and sometimes I wasn’t eating enough calories so I was dealing with ketosis breath on top of slow emptying of the bowels because I didn’t eat enough fruits and vegetables. Pretty sure I had vitamin deficiencies which I solved with multi vitamins. My breath is normal now no longer room filling and I also feel better so I hope this helps
Anomi

Post by Anomi »

I'm so happy for you!
What is your diet at the moment? Could you share it please?
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie

Post by Thisshitsucks »

Thanks! I am too and I really don’t have a specific diet I follow but lately I have been lots of spinach, carrots and celery and making sure I drink the right amount of water. I still eat processed sometimes but with the right amount of good foods I’m ok. I also take Nature Made multi vitamins, the ones that come with iron to increase my appetite so I eat enough calories. Also too much protein can have a bad affect on your breath also so make sure you eating more carbs than anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic