Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TheSeeker
Total Newbie

I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Post by TheSeeker »

I have multiple times that i thought i already killed this BB.

First, when i learn that you can scrape your tongue! i thought it'll work but it didn't.
then gargling hydrogen peroxide. it worked for 1 or 2 days then its not working again.
Then i tried mouth probiotics. it actually does the job great but smell was still there!!
I also tried netipot everyday to flush my tonsil stones. it's flushing the stones but the bad smell was still there.
then, the aloe vera concentrate. it works for few days then it doesn't.

I've given up and accepted my fate. but one day, i saw an ad over my online shopping app. it's a chinese herbal medicine. the name on the shop was "halitosis bad breathe, bitter mouth, digestive track cure" it was really that long. and it's fishy of course because there's no rating or comment on the product.

But i still decided to purchase it, and give it a try. because i think God made me see that ad. When it arrived, i searched about the product online. the name was "Huoxiang Qingwei Pian" its meant for our digestive track i think? there's not a lot of info about this product, but you will see a lot of chinese using it if you convert the product name into mandarin. ***I'm not Chinese.

It's already 3 weeks since i took that product. during the 1st one that i took, i already notice the difference. whenever i eat, the smell of the food no longer lingers on my throat!! before, i thought that was because of my PND. or whatever it is that's making the food smell linger on my throat.

I bought 1 box, it includes 20 pcs of medicine. i take it after meals. 3x a day.

fast forward today, after 3 weeks. my gums we're still bleeding, from time to time i can still see some tonsil stones when i gargle. but the SMELL WAS GONE! even if i eat a lot of onion or cheese or coffee, the smell was no longer in my mouth! and whenever i talk to my wife, she's no longer scratching her nose!

also, i know im cured because whenever i floss. there's no longer a smell on it! even if i didnt brush my teeth on breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner. there's really no smell! unlike before, even if i floss, gargle and brush every after meal. the bad smell was there after 5 mins!!

I hope this discovery can cure you too. i can't find someone who recommend this one on this forum so i posted my story.

Please try it. and post if you're also cured, so more people will get cured. this medicine only cost $6. in my country i bought it for $14 (1 box, 20 pcs)

Goodluck and Glory to God for this cure!!!!

Crazyred91
Re: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Post by Crazyred91 »

So you are still taking it or did you stop and the effect is still up?
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Wat type of bad breath did u hv,did u also hv nasal breath,fecal breath?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Is this what you are talking about?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274968539482

If not, post a link of the product. There is no restriction on this forum.
Tee

Post by Tee »

One post by a newbie, pushes a brand..then disappears. Typical Marketer.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

KL123 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 pm Is this what you are talking about?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274968539482

If not, post a link of the product. There is no restriction on this forum.
I purchased them when you posted this link. I just received them. I guess it took so long from China. Did you try them?
I will report if I have success but also I’m a bit scared to take a foreign product with directions that I can’t understand 😫
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

I ordered it too, a week ago. I'll report my results when I get the product in about month or so. Ordered it from China too
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Guyz how's it going with the product,is it working?
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I tried it 2 days in a row and it seemed to work It somewhat reduced it almost immediately. I don’t want to use it again because I am not doing anything special these says. I’ll use it on special occasions bc it took like 2 months to arrive. I’ll order more to keep handy but I’m afraid that like everything else, it might lose effect. :( Didn’t eliminate but it did reduce
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Another quack herbal remedy.

Chronic severe halitosis is currently not a curable condition, but it is a manageable condition.

I have an acquaintance who’s currently taking an antibiotic treatment with prescription oral rinses, followed by chlorhexadine oral rinses, followed by 3x daily maintenance rinses.
With ordinary daily dental hygiene, including tongue scraping, and maintenance rinses, it should be possible to manage the condition indefinitely.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

that is what the Katz clinic says....and you know they are wrong....otherwise this site would be empty.....taking antibiotics for life is not advisable....you liver will go to mush
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:58 pm that is what the Katz clinic says....and you know they are wrong....otherwise this site would be empty.....taking antibiotics for life is not advisable....you liver will go to mush
I hasten to disagree.
Firstly I know very little about Katz’s approach, but the one I’m studying is not necessarily antibiotics for life. Antibiotics as necessary, and I’ve been doing exactly that for chronic urinary tract infections (post prostate radiation) for the past 2 decades, mostly oral ciprofloxacin. My bottom line is cipro keeps me alive, and my liver function is fine. All due respect, Jimi, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Hi everyone, i just wanna chime in on my order of this product. Surprisingly, it only took 1 month to arrive from China. I got mine from ebay for only $10. I just got back from a week vacation today and my order arrived 3 days ago. I barely opened it and wanted to share some pics of the product. I'm gonna start taking it tomorrow at breakfast time (I'm from TX). I think i'll take 1 pill per meal as THE SEEKER mentioned and I'll get back with everyone for results.

In the past i've posted on blood type diet info and I still believe it to be true. Obviously i'm still not cured. It's hard to stick to the blood type diet cause in my case (I'm Type A) I really enjoy eating all the foods i'm not supposed to eat (beef,potatoes and more) but again, i have noticed a huge difference when staying away from these foods along with sugar. I don't know if there is a cure for my BB but i do believe my condition either comes from the gut or my blood. If you want to know more about me and my experience with BB just read my other posts.

This is the 2nd time i hear of this product so i'm giving it a try, since i've tried many other things.
Attachments
Picsart_22-03-18_22-44-05-642.jpg
Picsart_22-03-18_22-44-05-642.jpg (222.42 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Picsart_22-03-18_22-43-18-006.jpg
Picsart_22-03-18_22-43-18-006.jpg (212.28 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Picsart_22-03-18_22-41-45-653.jpg
Picsart_22-03-18_22-41-45-653.jpg (166.67 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Ghana3

Post by Ghana3 »

Just marketing his product. He created multiple account to promote this promote this weird pills coming from china. Hope some of you won’t fall into his trap injecting an unknown product into your system.
Read his previous messages he allegedly cured bb trough alkaline in 2017 then it was aloe Vera and 2021 that magic pill cured him.
Save your time & energy. Magic pills don’t exist
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Did this help anyone that bought it??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic