Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bloodbourne Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
simple
Advanced

Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis

Post by simple »

Although maybe not all, but a very significant proportion of people with bloodborne halitosis have it. It’s one of the main / most common reasons of permanent extraoral bb, in my opinion.

Selenbp1 bb can be reduced with:

1)antibiotics - decrease overall production of VOCs from bacterial activity

2)diet low in methionine (any animal sources of protein, meat, eggs, dairy) and cruciferous vegetables

3)supplements with antimicrobial and/or biofilm-destructive action, eg oregano, berberine, garlic, etc (look up online, there’re plenty of options).

4)absorbents: reduce absorption of volatile organic compounds in the blood, eg activated charcoal

5)supplements & diet to reduce gut permeability to reduce absorption of volatile organic compounds in the blood (look up online advice/supplements for leaky gut, works by same principle, such as L-glutamine or collagen)

Selenbp1 is not the end of the game!
Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:42 pm Stillhoping, are the enzymes working still? Check out this article. This is what we all have!!! https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/news/2017/ ... bad-breath
This is why our breath improved with diet changes but what diet changes specifically, nobody says. :(

winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Has anyone manage to find a doctor to do the tests for you? I have trouble getting the doctors to test anything other than the basic checks.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Same issue. These doctors all act like I’m crazy. It has been like this forever. :(
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

simple wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:35 am Although maybe not all, but a very significant proportion of people with bloodborne halitosis have it. It’s one of the main / most common reasons of permanent extraoral bb, in my opinion.

Selenbp1 bb can be reduced with:

1)antibiotics - decrease overall production of VOCs from bacterial activity

2)diet low in methionine (any animal sources of protein, meat, eggs, dairy) and cruciferous vegetables

3)supplements with antimicrobial and/or biofilm-destructive action, eg oregano, berberine, garlic, etc (look up online, there’re plenty of options).

4)absorbents: reduce absorption of volatile organic compounds in the blood, eg activated charcoal

5)supplements & diet to reduce gut permeability to reduce absorption of volatile organic compounds in the blood (look up online advice/supplements for leaky gut, works by same principle, such as L-glutamine or collagen)

Selenbp1 is not the end of the game!
Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:42 pm Stillhoping, are the enzymes working still? Check out this article. This is what we all have!!! https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/news/2017/ ... bad-breath
This is why our breath improved with diet changes but what diet changes specifically, nobody says. :(
Interesting, thank you. Any more advice? Where did you find this information? :) I’ve been looking up how to reduce selenbp1 and found nothing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic