Your Email Address:

First Name:

Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
searching_for_acure2
Total Newbie

Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by searching_for_acure2 »

Today is Day 7 of treatment, and things are still going well. My bloating has decreased, but I'm still bloated. I will continue to eat an unrestricted diet, but I am going to cut back on the carbs and drink one protein shake a day as a meal replacement. The first day of treatment I weighed 158 lbs, and today I weigh 171 lbs :? I did want to gain some weight, but not this much and not this fast! Other than that, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.

TomHappyHippy
Re: Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by TomHappyHippy »

Good

Sounds like you are doing well

Keep up the good work

I'm experimenting with blis k12 oral probiotics at the moment
nd_gillis

Re: Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by nd_gillis »

searching_for_acure2 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:05 pm Today is Day 7 of treatment, and things are still going well. My bloating has decreased, but I'm still bloated. I will continue to eat an unrestricted diet, but I am going to cut back on the carbs and drink one protein shake a day as a meal replacement. The first day of treatment I weighed 158 lbs, and today I weigh 171 lbs :? I did want to gain some weight, but not this much and not this fast! Other than that, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.
How have things been going did the antibiotics seem to work long term? Are you still on a unrestricted diet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic