Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath Clinics DON'T work - don't waste your money

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior

Bad Breath Clinics DON'T work - don't waste your money

Post by Beast »

Hi All,

I'm still searching for a cure like all of us here. I just wanted to warn everyone about these "breath clinics", the one in Berkeley, CA and the one in Falls Church, VA. The one in Berkeley did nothing for me but sell me mouthwashes and measure my breath on the "halimeter" and I was out $1500. The one in Falls Church is the biggest rip off. They offer "tongue rejuvenation" which is basically a deep cleaning of the surface of the tongue. For 5 days of cleaning the tongue and measuring gases from the mouth can you believe it's around $10,000?! The dentist there guarantees a cure or your money back, but he is the one determining how the breath smells before and after. I've seen in reviews, he lies to people and tells them they are cured when they are not. I went there and my mouth was not measuring any gases so there was no objective way to determine if I was cured or not. After the tongue cleaning my mouth felt kind of clean and my tongue was pink, which was nice. But my sister told me my breath smelled really bad as usual. I had other feedback too that my breath was still bad. And my tongue only stayed clean a few months, even after strictly following their instructions on how to clean it. There are some good reviews out there, so maybe it works for some people, but if your breath is coming from somewhere else besides the tongue itself, it won't work. They don't tell you that beforehand. Both dentists, the one in Berkeley and the one in Falls Church are taking advantage of desperate people. Don't fall for their claims like I did. And the mouthwashes they sell only work a little, at least for me. So I'm back to searching...

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Bad Breath Clinics DON'T work - don't waste your money

Post by Jimi Stein »

so how did the scammer rejuvenate your tongue? Drive it through the car wash? You can link that clinic here. We love to expose scams.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

Here is the link: https://beathalitosis.com/

They use a device there to clean the tongue and get rid of the “biofilm” on the tongue that causes bad breath. The dentist measures the bacteria and gasses in the mouth before and after the cleaning. Obviously after a deep cleaning a person won’t have much bacteria in the mouth. So that’s his proof it works. But the bacteria will come back eventually. And what he doesn’t tell you is his method won’t work unless the bad breath is coming from the tongue and nowhere else. I didn’t have too much bacteria on my tongue when they measured it before the treatment. So my bb is coming from somewhere else. It would have saved me a small fortune if he would have told me it only works for tongue odor. He guaranteed it would work, it didn’t.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Katz measured me also after I swalloed his snakeoil mouthwash in his clinic in Los Angeles and the meter showed normal levels but of course i still had bb....so it is not just this clinic they are doing this.....they all scam

what kind of device is it? It uses water, brushes? Can you give us more info?? The tongue rejuvination is a new scam word that has been going on now for few years...before it was just halitometer and mouthwashes....

That Snake oil doctor seems to live the money from people he scammed lol
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think we should develop something cheap based on laser that we can use for our tongues.....
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I also went to Katz but all he did was measure my breath and sell me his mouthwashes that were expensive and didn't work. The clinic in Falls Church that offers tongue rejuvenation uses some kind of scraper and water to clean the tongue. They do it over 5 days because the tongue will get really irritated if they do it all at once. My tongue was squeaky clean and pink after the treatment but that didn't change my bb at all. How sad that these clinics like Dr Katz, Dr Dailey and the Falls Church one lie to people and give people false hope. Stupid me is out thousands of dollars for believing these crooks. Even the people they do help, most likely their bb will eventually come back.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

was the machine clicking? Did you had to wear goggles?
If no goggles than he scammer just put regular bb toothpaste on your tongue and then scrap it of...some even vacuum it....imagine that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic