Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
1FullDecade
Total Newbie

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by 1FullDecade »

I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
10 year suffer from bb here
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]

optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

1FullDecade wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 am I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]
What did you do? What YouTube video are you referring to?
1FullDecade
Total Newbie

Post by 1FullDecade »

It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe through my nose and have my tongue placed not touching the roof of the mouth. But what I don’t get is the exhale out, practice makes things better right ?
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Put the link of the video you watched. Tbh, eben I'm trying to figure out the correct method. But it's not easy to understand what these people are referring to.
juliang86

Post by juliang86 »

Hello, people who say that the breathing technique is the same as ujiayi are wrong, because with Raymond technique you have to exhale through the nose, not through the mouth like in the unjayi method, anyway it's very similar.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

1FullDecade wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:44 pm It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe through my nose and have my tongue placed not touching the roof of the mouth. But what I don’t get is the exhale out, practice makes things better right ?
That's right, the important thing is that you discard the phlegm periodically, so that what happens to stagnant waters does not happen to longer, more accumulation of bacteria.

Best regards Raymond
pemete
Total Newbie

Post by pemete »

I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

pemete wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 pm I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!
Hi there. What method did you use? What is the feeling you experienced? Please let us know.

I've gotten better myself by using this method. But I am not sure if I'm doing it perfectly to achieve optimal results.
pemete
Total Newbie

Post by pemete »

Hi! First of all sorry for my bad english.
I had bad breath for 30 years. I tried everythink for years you can belive me. The mucus from my nose coated my back tongue and caused bad breath. For this reason the only solution -for some hours- was the tongue scraping with chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide (solumium) immediatelly killed the bacteria and the bad breath gone away for few hours. After eating and drinking something I had to use this antiseptic, because if I missed the bad breath came again.
A week ago I read this post and started to use this breathing technique. I always have to focus and concentarion to the breathing and keeping may tongue below. When inhaling air, through the nose, you must direct the air directly to the entrance of the throat (as raymond said) When I wake up immediately start to use this technique, because when I asleep a cant focus to my tongue. I feel the phlegm coming off my trhtoat and have to split it or swallow. Its important to brush your back tongue always, because the phlegm.
Its impossible for me but the morning bad breath is gone away! The best part is that the reaction from people stopped!!!, and now when I eat and dring something my breath remains completely odorless. Please try this complete free technique and focus on breathing and keeping your tongue below (try not to stick the tongue with the palate) ! If your bad breath came from your back tongue I think this will be the solution!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

pemete wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:53 pm Hi! First of all sorry for my bad english.
I had bad breath for 30 years. I tried everythink for years you can belive me. The mucus from my nose coated my back tongue and caused bad breath. For this reason the only solution -for some hours- was the tongue scraping with chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide (solumium) immediatelly killed the bacteria and the bad breath gone away for few hours. After eating and drinking something I had to use this antiseptic, because if I missed the bad breath came again.
A week ago I read this post and started to use this breathing technique. I always have to focus and concentarion to the breathing and keeping may tongue below. When inhaling air, through the nose, you must direct the air directly to the entrance of the throat (as raymond said) When I wake up immediately start to use this technique, because when I asleep a cant focus to my tongue. I feel the phlegm coming off my trhtoat and have to split it or swallow. Its important to brush your back tongue always, because the phlegm.
Its impossible for me but the morning bad breath is gone away! The best part is that the reaction from people stopped!!!, and now when I eat and dring something my breath remains completely odorless. Please try this complete free technique and focus on breathing and keeping your tongue below (try not to stick the tongue with the palate) ! If your bad breath came from your back tongue I think this will be the solution!
Where do you keep the tip pf your tongue? Will it be resting below the lower teeth or totally at the bottom of the place where lower teeth are located?
pemete
Total Newbie

Post by pemete »

Hi! Below the lower teeth! If i have no focus I place my tongue to the palate immediately, because placed to it for 30 years. Still working! :)
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

pemete wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 pm I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!
I'm glad to know that, and everything is a matter of getting used to it, then this will be automatic. Cheers
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

1FullDecade wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 am I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
send me a facebook username to find you and send you an audio by messenger. I can't send the audio by mail, because I have the file on the phone and I don't know how to transfer it to the computer

Raymond
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

1FullDecade wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:44 pm It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe through my nose and have my tongue placed not touching the roof of the mouth. But what I don’t get is the exhale out, practice makes things better right ?
We are hardly going to know how many people have managed to solve their BB with this technique.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Raymond is full of shit, just like his sewer hole
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic