Your Email Address:

First Name:

Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
juliang86

Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide

Post by juliang86 »

Hello guys,
I am not sure what kind of bad breath i have and when. But i know for sure that my breath in the morning is not good.
I've been doing mouthwashes only at night with 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted with a lot of water and it works very good for my morning breath.
I use 1 part of peroxyde hidrogen and 30 parts of water at night before sleep, and i wake up in the morning without bad breath.
I wanted you guys to give it a try, i supose many of you tried hydrogen peroxide it but in much higher doses.
There is a study in which they tested different doses of hydrogen peroxyde , and the ones who took lower doses had better outcomes, however, in that study, the low dose was much higher than the one i use.
Last edited by juliang86 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juliang86

Re: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide

Post by juliang86 »

to give you a clue about the dose, you put a veery little splash of hydrogen peroxide in a glass of water (medium size), and then you fill the glass with water up to 60% of it.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

It is safe to use it ? For how long ?
juliang86

Post by juliang86 »

Recently i am using it more diluted, i just throw 8 drops in a glass of water, so it must be safe, most people use 50% HP 50% water. Anyway don't use it every day, only 3 days a week, maybe it's not a complete solution, but helps a lot.
Swell

Post by Swell »

If you’re in the United States you can try buying Colgate peroxyl mouthwash.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic