Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Re: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Post by KL123 »

Nope, didn't work for me.

Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Didn't work for me either ](*,)
I looked up the ingredients in a website and pretty much all of them help with digestion or aiding the liver and spleen rid of any "heat" as the Chinese say. Another ingedient it contains is an appetite suppressant. Don't know what for, but it definitely took away my appetite and made me feel full for a couple days.
I only tried it for one day (breakfast and lunch) cause I didn't like how it was making my stomach feel. I was also having very soft stools. And I didn't like the taste it was producing in my mouth.
These pills are strong so I would advise to try one a day if you're going to give it a shot. I don't know if I'll try them again.
I know I only tried it one day, but that was enough for me. Healing should feel right, not weird. As the Sharks say: I'm out
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Thiscantbelife wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:15 pm Did this help anyone that bought it??
Crickets..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

this is a myth is this so called chinese bitter herb? There was one woman on curezone like decade ago claiming it cured her.....or on our forum....but long long time ago....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic