Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Dillerpov
Total Newbie

Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself

Post by Dillerpov »

I think my bad breath comes from the tongue, as the bottom of it is greenish in color, if I try to clean it with a toothbrush it comes back after a few days.
I brush my teeth 3 times and use mouthwash and brush my tongue, but nothing changes, I always feel a bad taste in my mouth after 2/3 hours but I believe that bad breath is actually always there
I can not stand it anymore

Beast
Junior

Re: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself

Post by Beast »

It might not be your tongue. I thought my bb was coming from my tongue so I had it professionally cleaned. There’s a clinic in Virginia that does it. It didn’t help one bit. I still have bb. I’m not sure what is causing my bb, but I am always trying to figure it out. I can’t stand my breath anymore either, I have even thought about s*****e. For now I still have hope
Dillerpov
Total Newbie

Post by Dillerpov »

Beast wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:43 pm It might not be your tongue. I thought my bb was coming from my tongue so I had it professionally cleaned. There’s a clinic in Virginia that does it. It didn’t help one bit. I still have bb. I’m not sure what is causing my bb, but I am always trying to figure it out. I can’t stand my breath anymore either, I have even thought about s*****e. For now I still have hope
Yeah but i don't have other symptoms like reflux, i sometimes have bad taste at the back of my tongue
Do you have bad taste?
FuckBB
Total Newbie

Post by FuckBB »

Bro forget killing yourself death is 100% guaranteed anyway, everyone wil enjoy bbq and fun days out while you sit in a coffin waiting for everyone to die does that sound fun? Bruh focus on the problem forget the future forget your social life ***k everyone your number 1 focus should be bad breath and you will cure it believe me, Elon musk built spacex and tesla basically 2 impossible things and they are successful are you that gone to think that bb is more impossible than landing a rocket on a Droneship in the middle of the Pacific, you'll cure it believe me but it takes work, just set yourself a goal, my goal is to die with fresh breath on my lips and I will succeed there's not doubt, before you kill yourself try to find the problem because then if you're dead you'll be dumb as ***k for eternity and you'll never know what causes your bb, educate yourself, if we can cure cancer we can cure bb believe me you just have to find your cure,

I believe green tongue indicates oral trush or bacteria overgrowth I sugesst you visit a bad breath clinic and get them to do a bacteria test to see the overgrowth it will give them an indication of what the problem might be
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Dillerpov wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:38 am I think my bad breath comes from the tongue, as the bottom of it is greenish in color, if I try to clean it with a toothbrush it comes back after a few days.
I brush my teeth 3 times and use mouthwash and brush my tongue, but nothing changes, I always feel a bad taste in my mouth after 2/3 hours but I believe that bad breath is actually always there

The bigger issue will come if, and God forbids, you pass it on to your kids. It will be 10x more horrible to see them suffer. You will forget your pain.

Anyway, try using a tongue scrapper, I found these ones to be the best ones.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275171227550

Rest are not sharp enough.

Thoroughly scrape the tongue from the back, brush teeth and brush the tongue with the toothpaste, and use an oil based mouthwash. It's not going to fix it but may give you a slightly longer relief time.
Dillerpov
Total Newbie

Post by Dillerpov »

FuckBB wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:18 am Bro forget killing yourself death is 100% guaranteed anyway, everyone wil enjoy bbq and fun days out while you sit in a coffin waiting for everyone to die does that sound fun? Bruh focus on the problem forget the future forget your social life ***k everyone your number 1 focus should be bad breath and you will cure it believe me, Elon musk built spacex and tesla basically 2 impossible things and they are successful are you that gone to think that bb is more impossible than landing a rocket on a Droneship in the middle of the Pacific, you'll cure it believe me but it takes work, just set yourself a goal, my goal is to die with fresh breath on my lips and I will succeed there's not doubt, before you kill yourself try to find the problem because then if you're dead you'll be dumb as ***k for eternity and you'll never know what causes your bb, educate yourself, if we can cure cancer we can cure bb believe me you just have to find your cure,

I believe green tongue indicates oral trush or bacteria overgrowth I sugesst you visit a bad breath clinic and get them to do a bacteria test to see the overgrowth it will give them an indication of what the problem might be
Thank you mate, i hope i have only halitophobia
Dillerpov
Total Newbie

Post by Dillerpov »

KL123 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:05 pm
Dillerpov wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:38 am I think my bad breath comes from the tongue, as the bottom of it is greenish in color, if I try to clean it with a toothbrush it comes back after a few days.

The bigger issue will come if, and God forbids, you pass it on to your kids. It will be 10x more horrible to see them suffer. You will forget your pain.

Thoroughly scrape the tongue from the back, brush teeth and brush the tongue with the toothpaste, and use an oil based mouthwash. It's not going to fix it but may give you a slightly longer relief time.

I don't think i'm gonna have kids if i have bb
Thank you anyway for the help!
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Dillerpov wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:08 pm
KL123 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:05 pm

I don't think i'm gonna have kids if i have bb
Thank you anyway for the help!
Yep, you are better off, doing so.
I made the biggest mistake of my life to have kids, and surely enough I have passed on this sh!t over them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic